DX » Community » Reviews » 5.0" LCD Windows CE 6.0 Core 533MHz GPS Navigator with FM Transmitter (Internal 4GB Memory)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPiston1983 on 11/14/2011

IT Looks there good! It is GLOSSY like iphone! I bought it to my friend, if it were not for these shortcomings with residentflesh then I would take this to myself. I cann not open it from my PC. It have 4GB residentflesh INSIDE and YOU can not USE that! I have to bye a SD card and use it. Thery good.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysevarior on 04/05/2011

This navigator I ordered a gift for his dad. really liked the design. installed windows CE 6.0. nice menu, the response time by pressing a little. downloaded the software for navigation Navitel Version 5.0 - did not fit. Navitel downloaded version 3.2 - everything worked perfectly. Specially ordered ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMACECO on 01/29/2011

Just Disigner is good and Windows CE 6.0 is cool! Bad Anttena, bad software navigation, only 12 sattelite, battery is not so good. The GPS program that comes installed demo and is simply not working! When I start the GPS software error appears. I tried to install IGO browser, but it does not detect the ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections