DX » Community » Reviews » SATA Power Cord (20cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAkatcuki on 10/29/2013

20cm from tip to tip - should be sufficient to reach any drive awesome cable i needed that to power up my new 1.5Tb Harddrive this arrived only in 19 days to my country Croatia. nice packed very long power cable . also this did make extra space on my Pc. well nothing to say about this product. it was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytenthumbs on 04/07/2011

I've build quite a few systems in big tower cases where the PSU is located at the bottom rear of the case, and I've had the same problem with almost every PSU I've used; the SATA power-cables is too short to reach the optical drives in the top drivebay. Especially if you want to route all the cables ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPav13 on 03/22/2011

This product was exactly what I was looking for, and for under $2.00 at that! The male molex connector fit snuggly with the molex connector on my power supply, providing a reliable connection. The 20 centimetre length proved useful as well. No cons at all. Excellent product. Used this to backup files ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byasrhael on 08/07/2010

Excelent product, good quality better than those sold in my country (Chile). The connector to the hard drive is strong, the cables are more rigid than the traditional and the connection to the hard drive is excellent (those sold in my country have a failure that power "on/off" the hard disk ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjunimrox on 07/13/2009

* It's an adapter, very hand in lots of situantions, but specially with older power supply units. ** You use both ends for modding, sometimes you need to create specific adapters for an array of hard drives. *** Very cheap, and even cheaper if you buy a lot. * Quality is not that good and in hard drives ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byshusting on 06/14/2008

20cm from tip to tip - should be sufficient to reach any drive - especially since this is an adapter. Not really much longer than the "sata power cable" sku 9809 - ~18cm for that one. If you're not going to need the length, i suggest checking out the other cable. Good to have around for when ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDgege on 03/04/2008

I had to build a computer for a friend, he needed a new HD. However, his PSU didn't have any SATA power plugs. I order a couple of these and what a great idea! At this price, it's a steal. I think I'll order a bunch more just in case! Impossible to find any, at this price! I guess only thing is that ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byFireMotion on 11/14/2007

When my older model SATA hard drive crashed, I bought a SATA II replacement. This model had the new power connector, and with this SATA Power Cord item, I could use the hard drive. The cable isn't 20cm, but the cable including connectors as a whole is 20cm. Works well, get it if you need it. Perhaps ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymilliwhat on 09/12/2007

-- Allows you to power a SATA drive when your PSU has only Molex connectors. -- Also functions as a short extension lead. -- None really, though if your case is small, or the distance between PSU and drive is short, as it is in my Antec P180, you end up with more wire than you'd ideally like. If you ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections