DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Audio Jack (Male) to RCA Audio Converter (90cm)
Customer’s impression:
Muito bom mesmo Preço muito barato
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byicaro12123 on 12/13/2014

é um produto de alta performa-se..., é bem resistente..., os plugs vem sem defeitos... e é um produto bem resistente. Read more

Impression:Preço muito barato;

0 0 0

• posted byJDCosta on 11/17/2014

Pros: Barato e extremamente confiável, serve perfeitamente para o uso em questão Contras: nada a apontar Read more

Impression:Muito bom mesmo;

0 0 0

• posted byThe-Freak on 06/23/2014

It's very cheap and working fine. The wire is not absurdly thick so you can bend it around corners or in thight area's, which I can't do with the expensive cable I bought in The Netherlands. Might not have a great interference insulation since the cable is rather thin. Nonetheless I don't hear any distortion ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byashi1 on 05/28/2014

The price is unbeatable. The cable works perfectly. The material is okay... Not ultra durable but sufficient for its purpose. If it breaks I could just get another one because it is so inexpensive. I use it to connect an airport extreme to my speakers to make it AirPlay ready. None that I could really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEnglishMick on 05/16/2014

exactly as described 90 cm is long enough for what i need none that i can see and have had it over a month at this point Held off for a while before reviewing and there have been no issues with the cable at all. I regularly switch between the hifi upstairs and the PA downstairs and works fine with both.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byM4NH4CK on 03/27/2014

Excellent cables. There is no perceivable difference in the sound of my 5.1 system compared to more expensive cables. The price is just perfect. Quite fragile -- I managed to accidentally snap off both RCS connectors on one of the cables when I moved the subwoofer aside to clean up. But this is what ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysteph15eme on 03/14/2014

It is still working very good and sound is so clear. Good length of cable (90cm). No unecessary packaging and pointless booklets in many languages, just a plain polythene bag. Connect it up and you are good to go. Works perfectly. There is nothing bad about this item I really like this item. Very useful ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLuisStupignan on 03/03/2014

This product is useful, you can transfer your audio easily, for the price is an excellent product, although you can't expect the quality of an expensive wire. The wire is not as strong as I need it, and the plug in the same, not so strong. If you are a careful person you should not have problems with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKvatch on 03/02/2014

Good quality and really cheap. I use it to connect my cellphone to my stereo and it does the work fine. The sound quality is also good. Maybe the lenght of the cable it's a little bit short. I recomend this product to anyone who need one, and for the price you can buy more than one because this kind ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjannesuu on 02/07/2014

Good sound quality. I am not an audiophile by any means but to me it sounds good. It works just as it should. Plug it in and you're ready to rock to your favorite songs. Not too good quality, the cable could break easily. But hey it cost about an euro, so you can't really complain. I liked the length ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections