DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Audio Jack (Male) to RCA Audio Converter (90cm)
  • 5 star 63 ( 66% )
  • 4 star 27 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThe-Freak on 06/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's very cheap and working fine. The wire is not absurdly thick so you can bend it around corners or in thight area's, which I can't do with the expensive cable I bought in The Netherlands. Cons:Might not have a great interference insulation since the cable i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byashi1 on 05/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is unbeatable. The cable works perfectly. The material is okay... Not ultra durable but sufficient for its purpose. If it breaks I could just get another one because it is so inexpensive. I use it to connect an airport extreme to my speakers to make it AirPlay... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFTagliari on 12/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great cable. Does what it is suposed to do. I use it to connect my computer to my stereo, and until this day it havent given me any troubles. Dosent seem to distor the sound in any way. Its very cheap and worth every penny. Cons:Kind of fragile, looks like if... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygkrapp on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a typical cable to connect a mobile device to the hifi equipment. In my case i connect a raspberry pi to my hifi for getting webradio streams. A lot of devices now have wireless connection, but i prefer this cable. This cable is super flexible and ther... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucas2111 on 09/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I'm with the cable a few days, and I had no problems with it. the cable is not very big, but it is enough to listen to music in the home theater or TV without having to connect the SD. not realized losses or significant distortions in sound quality. Cons:the cable could b... Read more

cable connectors
    0 0
  • posted bypanici on 06/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does what is needed. 3.5mm to RCA. Not much else to be said for this review, Not sure why there's a character limit for something so small. Cons:Tips may be weak. I can't remember if this was one of the cables that snapped off in my mixer RCA port. Not much el... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymihetpaul on 06/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very perfect cheap price, easy to use and install, standard cable. I very often see it with stereo-speakers. I can plug my phone or laptop on my stereo with this cable. The size is long enough to be comfortable, but doesn't clutter. Cons:It picks up cellphone signals, s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagnuswf on 06/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great great great. This is just what I needed, and i've bought alot already. I used it on my HIFI stereo, as an AUX input, from the computer and phone. Worked as promised, and expected Cons:None, low price, and fine built quality. Only things I can think of, i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymateusflecha on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap product, but with good quality (wires) and good price. When buy wiring, there are not many surprises. The bottom line is that they are working and they were were exactly as I expected, in size and quality. Cons:Considering the products received, I could not see an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemostarxd on 06/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very perfect cheap price, easy to use and install, standard cable. I very often see it with stereo-speakers (in the box). My original cable was broken by a 1 week and I have ordered this item. The cable was in use 11 months. Cons:After 11 month-period this cab... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections