DX » Community » Reviews » 2350mAh Rechargeable External Battery Back Case for Iphone 4 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byschlunne on 10/15/2013

this iphone case doubles ur battery life. And it is very easy to use. Works great and feels as if it is made of good materials. Charger easy battery of your iPhone 4/4S from empty to 100% takes a bit long time to full charging A little too thick, but there must of course be room for battery. It is a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykansuvargun on 06/29/2013

High capacity battery, can hold you a day long if you're an active data user. Also works like a protection if you drop your phone to the floor. Fits in your hand very vell so you can continue using iPhone easily when you connect the device. Too big to carry inside your pockets. Doesn't have the indicator ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydeadmorozz on 05/07/2013

Acceptable weight, compact size, fits great, good value, power charge indicator, charge mode switch. Handy, durable and perfect solution for this price. One minor thing: the back case goes as a kind of the bumper/cover, but it has no protection for the top edges of the iPhone. And there is no discharge ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byHarukaKanata on 03/06/2013

I have a real problem with my Iphone's battery - it won't last me even half a day without charging, so I was constantly worried that I would ran out, and carried a charging cable with me at all times. This charger solves this issue completely - it doubles the battery life, and you can start charging ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjosemiperla on 12/18/2012

This is a great gadget for you iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S. It really works fine and recharges your iPhone completelly. Very useful when you are going to be far away from any plug and want to track your activity (wih any GPS-based application). The only con I can find for this external battery pack is that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPriyesh.r on 10/23/2012

Extra power on the go. Charges your iphone from empty to full, and a little more (like 30% or so). Looks great, charges with original apple iphone adapter No cons actually, some status led indicators would be nice, but this for the $ Great price/quality. If you need a iphone battery charger for on the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysbtracky on 10/20/2012

- Cheap - Reliable - Easy to use - Light weight - Works as a case, protecting the back of iPhone - Charge of battery don't get to 100% when iPhone is in 3G mode (I use an iPhone 4S) When I use dock connector there is three considerations: 1. If I connect the cable to the charger and the key was set to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygeegio on 09/19/2012

- indispensable product! It does its job perfectly! - good quality product - very resistant - charges the full battery - works also as cover and protect the iphone very well - good capacity (the best on dealextreme) - gives new life to the iPhone battery! - it use the same cable of iPhone! - very good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byartur.zochling on 08/20/2012

Awsome product. This external battery / case is awsome. It has four very good points: 1. Gives a lot of extra energy to my iPhone; 2. Holds firmly and protects the phone; 3. Looks very nice! Even tough it looks a little big it is quite nice. 4. Very usefull for people who uses a lot of GPS on the phone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by171040 on 08/05/2012

This model holds ou to 50% more cmarge than most great product for the bucks I HAVE FOUND BEST OPPERATION IS TO USE THE MAIN PHONE BATTERY AND THE CHARGER TO BOOST THE MAIN AS NEEDED DOING THIS i CAN STRETCH USE TO A WEEK. when removing phone u can press the volume buttons and worse accidently turn the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections