DX » Community » Reviews » 4.3" LCD Windows CE 6.0 AtlasIV 533MHz ARM11 GPS Navigator (Internal 4GB USA Maps)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byabn00947422 on 02/09/2012

The screen is good it works great and is very fast- the program that ccomes with it is very good and it is updated the mount broke there is a short battery, but that is not a problem if you only use it in the car- you can allways charge. The GPS is perfect- the only problem is the mount broke very fast... The screen is good it works great and is very ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byEirico on 01/05/2012

GPS works great. Very simple to navigate gps menu. GPS software igo my way is pretty nice. Deleted the USA maps and loaded my country's maps, worked instantly, no fuzz. It fits very easily to the car, and looks nice. Car power plug didn react after i put the GPS in sleep mode, only happened once though. Doesnt come with a european power plug, needs ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymechnicov on 06/27/2011

I was pleasantly surprised by build quality. Very good quality for this price. I like its design. Orange color of body lifts mood. I also like wallpaper. It's Soviet car VAZ-2106 on it. Windows is unlocked. It's English, so no problems in use because Chinese is very difficult. I connect PNA with phone by bluetooth and now I can use Internet on this ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydarkvv on 06/13/2011

Navitel runs with little freezing, especially 5.0. I write mortscript which close gps shell by clicking on images (because then i trying kill shell, navigator hang up) and then running navitel 5.0. But it still a little freezing... IGO running smoothly... SD card is only 2 GB but it was enough for Navitel 2.3.5 (with Russian and Ukraine atlas) and IGO ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytaky77 on 05/03/2011

I've got the best PNA navigation for this price. The screen is colorfull and the brightness is very good. The default software speaks on my language so my wife can use it too. It seems the FM transmitter is not working. The power supply connector is not made for may country, but the device can be charged over USB or with car charger so this is not too ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvorbis on 01/22/2011

Good PNA device with unlock Windows CE 6.0. There is icon NavPath in the main menu where you can easily set you navigation! Good quiality of material. Good colour of display with 480*272 resolution. There is't hardware volume buton. USB cable for connection with PC is too short (15-20 cm). Installed navigation software on SD card (PolNav-USA) is only ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections