• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRoby188 on 09/20/2016

The Pad is comfortable and soft.

Impression:Nice Mat;

0 0 1

• posted byhsarp on 09/08/2016

Pros: Good size. Cons: No Fragrant as mentioned on the package.

Impression:very good product,Nice Mat;

0 0 2

• posted bydjtiagomg on 03/16/2016

Pros: Normal Con: NOT GEL

Impression: but NOT GEL - Warning !!!!;

0 0 0

• posted byMatreco on 03/02/2016

Nice Mat, this is regular mat with sponge wirst support! I bought it because I tought it was GEL, as the name stated! Beside taht I thing the mat is OK, very nice materials. The thing is taht the MAT is way to expensive not being a GEL mousepad, but other than taht is OK, but too expensive, I to... Read more

Nice Mat, but NOT GEL - Warning !!!! Nice Mat, but NOT GEL - Warning !!!! Nice Mat, but NOT GEL - Warning !!!!

Impression:Nice Mat, but NOT GEL - Warning !!!!;

0 0 0

• posted byzhaas on 02/26/2016

very good product, very soft and very comfortable for palm. arrived very long time befor the expect delivery time.

Impression:very good product;

0 0 0

• posted bymichael371 on 11/09/2015

Nothing negative to say, my mother seems to enjoy using it :)

Impression:Nice mousepad;

0 0 0

• posted byphunjabi on 01/06/2014

Been looking for a mouse pad for a long time. Bought two at the same time (one for me and one to give away). Works as expected and the rubber bottom is great as it keeps the pad in place. The size is adequate. The cloth finish is excellent and I've had no problem with mouse not working as it The... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJesperTomas on 11/25/2013

I think this is a good mouse pad. The wrist rest is comfortable and the material is good as surface for the mouse. I was a bit sceptic to the round shape, but I actually like it now. It could be a little bigger. It smells a bit, but I opened it yesterday, so it might be better as the time goes. I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybmwxp on 09/29/2013

This product is very good! I've been wanting to buy a rug for the mouse, however, I couldn't choose it, but thanks to the store I still could buy a rug. In this rug for the mouse I like everything, there is a. I want to order the same mouse pad for their loved ones, they, too. This rug looks and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguisalamaia on 06/19/2013

It's my second order. First I bought only 1 for testing, then i got 4 more, because it's pretty good, very soft and high quality, got no problems with them. It's not gel, it's like foam. I showed them to some friend and it resulted in 4 more orders. Very usefull! Nothing, as I said in other As I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere