DX » Community » Reviews » Gel Fragrant Mouse Pad (Blue)
  • 5 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byphunjabi on 01/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Been looking for a mouse pad for a long time. Bought two at the same time (one for me and one to give away). Works as expected and the rubber bottom is great as it keeps the pad in place. The size is adequate. The cloth finish is excellent and I've had no problem with m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJesperTomas on 11/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I think this is a good mouse pad. The wrist rest is comfortable and the material is good as surface for the mouse. I was a bit sceptic to the round shape, but I actually like it now. Cons:It could be a little bigger. It smells a bit, but I opened it yesterday, s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybmwxp on 09/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This product is very good! I've been wanting to buy a rug for the mouse, however, I couldn't choose it, but thanks to the store I still could buy a rug. Cons:In this rug for the mouse I like everything, there is a. OtherThoughts:I want to order the same mouse pa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguisalamaia on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's my second order. First I bought only 1 for testing, then i got 4 more, because it's pretty good, very soft and high quality, got no problems with them. It's not gel, it's like foam. I showed them to some friend and it resulted in 4 more orders. Very usefu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguisalamaia on 05/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap; high quality; very soft; exactly as the picture; good dimensions; perfect for every kind of mouse. bought 4 more; came packed and incorrupt; Fast posting Cons:Could be cheaper; nothing about the product just that it isn't really gel, its like foam, but it's smooth... Read more

Pretty good
    0 0
  • posted bypirusmalus on 03/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good dimension of pad, excellent rubber bottom (nor sticks to the surface not slippery too). Cons:It seems that it will not last long and the fabric will unravel and unstick from rubber. Also it is very difficult to clean up when it gets dirty. For this reason I thin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydombrunomattos on 01/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I'm happy with the purchase! Ergonomic Mouse Pad... Support for the wrist... Surface fabric special... Base rubberized for better grip on the table... ergonomic designer... Can be used with all types of mouse... Size: 24cm x 20cm... Mouse Pad with Support for Fists Gel... Read more

0 1
  • posted bykadafi83 on 01/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:at this price, it's a great product. i can easily rest my wrist on it while using my mouse. and truly, the pains in my arm and wrist seem to get lower every day. Cons:none really. got mine in nov 2012, so been using it for two months now and i'm all satisfied OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycesarsonic on 09/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:excellent utility, unless the pulse strength, I recommend to everyone. price is very good.product came packed, has great grip with the mouse Cons:no reason against OtherThoughts:no better price,can purchase that will not regret, I will buy more of this in future... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynandabs on 01/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is cheap, easy to use, comfortable to use (but I think it could be softer, but it's not, because the part of the wrist support it's not made of silicone - it's made of foam). Cons:After less than 2 months of use, the fabric that cover the mousepad, came off... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections