DX » Community » Reviews » SMA Rounded DIY Connector Plug (5-Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJurgenMergan on 06/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very high quality - Fits very good - Thread is very strong - Works perfectly with my Wouxun and Baofeng. - Very good price Cons:- No cons !! OtherThoughts:This item is very difficult to find in Europe. I asked 4 shops in Belgium and none of them had it in st... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCamDX on 07/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I am able to get the wireless network for my college in my back yard. It is cold out there during winter. These enable me to extend to a Yagi antenna that is outside. Thus I am able to work in thside in the airconditioning. Thet are simple to use and work well... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybirdmanphil on 07/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great adapter for the price. Can use these to convert a SMA male to a female on the radio or antenna. Nice to use to couple a few cables together while experimenting. For the price of less that 50 cents US these are a terrific bargain. You can use a washer or... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycoyoterojo on 04/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap price and good quality of manufacture and useful, I use them as walkie talkies and adapters are very useful. Cons:I have nothing against, maybe the packaging could be improved as they come in a little bag but it does not matter. Not valid for wifi,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRonaldV on 05/27/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very, very cheap in price and gold plated. Cons:They come in a small plastic bag, but who cares OtherThoughts:Would be nice when DE sells more rp-sma, rp-tnc en N connectors. (All used for Wi-Fi. Sometimes we need to setup wireless networks and these connectors... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections