DX » Community » Reviews » SMA Rounded DIY Connector Plug (5-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJurgenMergan on 06/05/2013

- Very high quality - Fits very good - Thread is very strong - Works perfectly with my Wouxun and Baofeng. - Very good price - No cons !! This item is very difficult to find in Europe. I asked 4 shops in Belgium and none of them had it in stock or could order it. Some of them even claimed it didn't exist.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCamDX on 07/30/2012

I am able to get the wireless network for my college in my back yard. It is cold out there during winter. These enable me to extend to a Yagi antenna that is outside. Thus I am able to work in thside in the airconditioning. Thet are simple to use and work well None so far. It would be good to offer a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybirdmanphil on 07/29/2012

Great adapter for the price. Can use these to convert a SMA male to a female on the radio or antenna. Nice to use to couple a few cables together while experimenting. For the price of less that 50 cents US these are a terrific bargain. You can use a washer or two between the antenna and the radio to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycoyoterojo on 04/01/2011

Very cheap price and good quality of manufacture and useful, I use them as walkie talkies and adapters are very useful. I have nothing against, maybe the packaging could be improved as they come in a little bag but it does not matter. Not valid for wifi, the sma connector is different but works well ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRonaldV on 05/27/2008

Very, very cheap in price and gold plated. They come in a small plastic bag, but who cares Would be nice when DE sells more rp-sma, rp-tnc en N connectors. (All used for Wi-Fi. Sometimes we need to setup wireless networks and these connectors are very hard to find Thanks for this very nice product. Don'... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections