DX » Community » Reviews » SMA Rounded DIY Connector Plug (5-Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJurgenMergan on 06/05/2013

- Very high quality - Fits very good - Thread is very strong - Works perfectly with my Wouxun and Baofeng. - Very good price - No cons !! This item is very difficult to find in Europe. I asked 4 shops in Belgium and none of them had it in stock or could order it. Some of them even claimed it didn't exist. I was so happy to find what I was looking for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCamDX on 07/30/2012

I am able to get the wireless network for my college in my back yard. It is cold out there during winter. These enable me to extend to a Yagi antenna that is outside. Thus I am able to work in thside in the airconditioning. Thet are simple to use and work well None so far. It would be good to offer a bag of mixed connectors. That is both male and female ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybirdmanphil on 07/29/2012

Great adapter for the price. Can use these to convert a SMA male to a female on the radio or antenna. Nice to use to couple a few cables together while experimenting. For the price of less that 50 cents US these are a terrific bargain. You can use a washer or two between the antenna and the radio to take up the space between them. A small piece of rubber ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycoyoterojo on 04/01/2011

Very cheap price and good quality of manufacture and useful, I use them as walkie talkies and adapters are very useful. I have nothing against, maybe the packaging could be improved as they come in a little bag but it does not matter. Not valid for wifi, the sma connector is different but works well for amateurs. Good thinking if you want to get old ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRonaldV on 05/27/2008

Very, very cheap in price and gold plated. They come in a small plastic bag, but who cares Would be nice when DE sells more rp-sma, rp-tnc en N connectors. (All used for Wi-Fi. Sometimes we need to setup wireless networks and these connectors are very hard to find Thanks for this very nice product. Don't know noting else to write but this form needs ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections