Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRiaandt on 06/26/2014

Very easy to setup. Very easy to use. Works on multiple simulators, Transmitters Windows platforms. Comes with software CD's containing simulator software. Great quality. Very reliable. None that I can think of. I have had no problems with this product. I have been using this dongle with my Turnigy 9... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzoki008sb on 05/28/2014

I use it with Futaba 6EX. It works great. I use mostly Phoenix and RF. It saved me a lot of time for gluing my Bixler:). No cons at all. It is really ready out of the box. My first Dongle came without DVDs, only the dongle and the cable. After sending it back to DX they sent immediately a new one for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBranimir on 03/17/2014

it will come with 2 dvd with full version of simulators RF, phoenix etc. Everything works good with my Turnigy 9XR radio. Simulators can download update from web even nothing, may be the switch on USB stick - its position isn't so exact during the selection of RC simulator you want to choose. Nothing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycornz on 03/15/2014

appears to work fine under win XP x86. All cables to connect to vast majority of controllers seems to be acceptable quality Comes with software. Cheaper than crashing your RC model struggling to get it to work under win7 x64, even with driver enforcement disable and compatibility modes. Needs further ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysLAYer434 on 12/27/2013

I bought this for a friend of mine that was getting into the RC hobby and got one for myself as well, at this price why not. I must say I was more than impressed with the ease of setup and use. I'm sure My friend and I have saved tons of money on smashed models or lack there of thanks to this little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byADAMOSANTANA on 09/26/2013

Excellent product. Works without problem. I have a 7ch futaba and it works with no problem. The software works very well, lots of air models to simulate. Include airplane and helicopter. I have no bad comments to do. Follow the instructions and there is no problem to install and set up. This product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygroa23 on 06/18/2013

a lot of different simulators easy handling usb stick style comes with all cables and adapters no cons noticed no cons noriced i think this is great for everybody who doesnt want to spend a lot of money for the simulators. its a easy way to learn steering rc planes and helicopters even cars you can steer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPencheff on 05/09/2013

Works like a charm, works with my Blade SR transmitter. It does very precise decoding of the PPM signal and works with all the described simulators. Shipment was done in less than 3 weeks. The blue LED is too bright indeed, it starts blinking when the remote is turned on so it gets very annoying, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflash242424 on 04/04/2013

- Easy to use - Easy to install - Nices DVDs with software sims Supports all of my transmitters. Supports heli + plane + car (on other softwares if you really want to, lol) Supports what it says, and FSX is also possible!! Supports many, many, non RC games. Why it is more expensive than others?? Good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadmaxo on 04/04/2013

It works well and does the job. I was able to use my controller a Turnigy 9X V2 to control the simulator and learn better how to fly the airplanes. I had the hack the radio control to be able to use the dongle. A bit difficult to configure on Windows 7 64 bits. The drivers are complicated to setup and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections