Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzoki008sb on 05/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use it with Futaba 6EX. It works great. I use mostly Phoenix and RF. It saved me a lot of time for gluing my Bixler:). Cons:No cons at all. It is really ready out of the box. OtherThoughts:My first Dongle came without DVDs, only the dongle and the cable. Aft... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygroa23 on 06/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:a lot of different simulators easy handling usb stick style comes with all cables and adapters Cons:no cons noticed no cons noriced OtherThoughts:i think this is great for everybody who doesnt want to spend a lot of money for the simulators. its a easy way to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPencheff on 05/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Works like a charm, works with my Blade SR transmitter. It does very precise decoding of the PPM signal and works with all the described simulators. Shipment was done in less than 3 weeks. Cons:The blue LED is too bright indeed, it starts blinking when the remot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflash242424 on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Easy to use - Easy to install - Nices DVDs with software sims Supports all of my transmitters. Supports heli + plane + car (on other softwares if you really want to, lol) Supports what it says, and FSX is also possible!! Supports many, many, non RC games. Wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadmaxo on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works well and does the job. I was able to use my controller a Turnigy 9X V2 to control the simulator and learn better how to fly the airplanes. I had the hack the radio control to be able to use the dongle. Cons:A bit difficult to configure on Windows 7 64 bits. The... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrifterke on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Woaw, this is truly amazing.... I am a professional rc helicopter pilot and i know that these simulators cost really a lot... No kidding, this package alone is more then 500 dollars worth. The dongle supports almost every simulator there is.... Hell, i could n... Read more

4 0
  • posted byJensaH on 02/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Got alot of adapter cables, making it possible to use any of my TX. Small size Great and a lot easier then the soundcard hack way to connect the TX to the computer. Cons:A little plastic. Is just put together with 4 plastic dowels. Came with 2 burned CD with i... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykrslim on 01/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent price, works great on multiple sims including Realflight 6, does exactly what it says. Cons:Companies may update their software so may potentially may not work with newer or upcoming versions like reflex xtr2 etc. No red button reset fix for realflight makes i... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydjonah on 01/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Holy cow! Only $20 for all this? It works, it's cheap, it gets you flying in no time! Install the sim an plug in the dongle and you're gold! Cons:none! maybe the plastic casing of the dongle... OtherThoughts:the dongle casing could be better build, but it works and didn... Read more

1 0
  • posted bychuank on 12/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works out of the box. Software and included cables were all included. Hardware slider switch allows you to set the dongle for various R/C software. Cons:I ran the simulators off VMWare Fusion. The included DVDs were not mountable on Mac, even via VMs. Had to transfer th... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections