DX » Community » Reviews » Kanen EC5 Noise Isolation In-Ear Stereo Earphone - White (3.5mm Jack/120cm Cable)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydBtheDBA on 02/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent headphones. They work well, the sound is good, base could be better but it is complete so that is of no consequence. The textured cable minimizes tangles. Cons:The cable is both textured cloth and white, which shows all the dirt quickly. The cable co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byallbrain on 01/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They do their work and seem durable. Cheap. They are comfortable in ear, and they really isolate the external noise. The quality of the materials is nice for the price. Cons:Sound quality is just OK. I onlyuse them for non-music radio podcasts, and they are good for tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfreeuser25 on 10/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use. Small and compact. Amazing sound. Works great. Not a small length of cable. ?ppropriate for everyday use. Cons:So far I have no Cons for this model. I used it over a year. Thats my 2nd ones that I order. They are for my father. And I have nothing negative t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydadawan on 10/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cord never tangles. The price is good. Cons:Terrible frequency response - sounds bad but tolerable for music. For listening to audio books it isn't very good because voice is muddled compared to more expensive models. One channel stopped working after about a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdzaC on 05/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The cord is nicely textured and is a little stiff which means that it resists tangling like genuine iPod corded earphones do. The little cord keeper built into the cord that you push up to keep the Left and Right ear pieces together when not in use is a real plus. The sou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQuantumBox on 02/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* Good sound range * Comfortable * Nice solid-feeling fabric covered cord prevents tangles * Good build quality * Soft ear buds Cons:* Bulky drivers * Only 2 sizes of silicone covers (two sets were the same size, different "colour" i.e. white and clear... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections