DX » Community » Reviews » 35W 40KHz Ultrasonic Multipurpose Cleaner (220~240V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshpala on 03/30/2014

This is a great device that gives good value for money. It cleans everything from jewelry to inline-skate bearings (I tried both and wasn't disappointed). Here I'm being picky, because the device is cheap and it does the job. The only downside is that the device has no timer and it shuts down after 3... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDaveVdE on 11/22/2013

It works and it works well. I've been using to clean my glasses and watches. You can almost see the gunk coming off while the device is in operation. None so far. You'll have to do a bit of research in what kind of fluids you should use to clean. For glasses I simply add a drop of detergent, but different ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaliyos on 03/09/2013

This is awsome!! My sister use it, I had no idea of wat this was...But then, I saw it working. Rings, neckless, watches...everything came TBut then, I saw it working. Rings, neckless, watches...everything came absolutely clean in 2 times (some in one) It´s fast Don´t make a sound This is awsome!... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byottojt on 08/27/2012

Fairly strong build and very easy to use. Works quite well. Works with 220V. On the contrary to the description this one is NOT equiped with the round Euro/EU plug but the flat one used in the States. The tray used for cleaning is quite small. Useful height is only a few centimeters. No adapter provided ... Read more

0 0 6

• posted byyevkine on 01/03/2012

This is awsome!! My sister use it, I had no idea of wat this was...But then, I saw it working. Rings, neckless, watches...everything came absolutely clean in 2 times (some in one) It´s fast Don´t make a sound It´s at least 3 times cheaper that the ones I could buy in Argentina...The rest,... Read more

0 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections