DX » Community » Reviews » 35W 40KHz Ultrasonic Multipurpose Cleaner (220~240V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshpala on 03/30/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a great device that gives good value for money. It cleans everything from jewelry to inline-skate bearings (I tried both and wasn't disappointed). Cons:Here I'm being picky, because the device is cheap and it does the job. The only downside is that the d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaveVdE on 11/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works and it works well. I've been using to clean my glasses and watches. You can almost see the gunk coming off while the device is in operation. Cons:None so far. OtherThoughts:You'll have to do a bit of research in what kind of fluids you should use to clean. For... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaliyos on 03/09/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is awsome!! My sister use it, I had no idea of wat this was...But then, I saw it working. Rings, neckless, watches...everything came Cons:TBut then, I saw it working. Rings, neckless, watches...everything came absolutely clean in 2 times (some in one) It&... Read more

4 0
  • posted byottojt on 08/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fairly strong build and very easy to use. Works quite well. Works with 220V. Cons:On the contrary to the description this one is NOT equiped with the round Euro/EU plug but the flat one used in the States. The tray used for cleaning is quite small. Useful height is only... Read more

6 0
  • posted byyevkine on 01/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is awsome!! My sister use it, I had no idea of wat this was...But then, I saw it working. Rings, neckless, watches...everything came absolutely clean in 2 times (some in one) It´s fast Don´t make a sound It´s at least 3 times cheaper that the ones I... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections