DX » Community » Reviews » 2000mAh Rechargeable External Battery Back Case for Iphone 4 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byluhcm on 02/17/2013

It has a pretty slim profile and the material has a soft touch. It doesn't look like those gigantic battery cases we're used to see here. It charges itself using the same cable than the iphone 4/4S uses, so it's one less cable to mess your life. Charges the iphone enough so you have a lot more hours ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byKatshal on 01/21/2013

great Iphone cover , with battery in it, easy to use and the great part is that it's fit to the regular Iphone cable , just plug and play.. on\off button , simple to use , 2 leds - green and red, nothing that i found, seems to be great deal and great Iphone cover , i think that it's a great value for ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byzakaria on 06/21/2011

it is sturdy and fits the iphone 4, it is sturdy and fits the iphone 4,it is sturdy and fits the iphone 4,it is sturdy and fits the iphone 4. you can see a red light at the bottom when it is charging and if finished it is green. first of all it is not 2000 mah the discription says so but i received one ... Read more

0 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections