Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byghostDancer on 03/01/2014

Funny, useful to see how it works and to play with you children. Much cheaper than similar ones where i live. And is interesting that it works with solar energy. Is not really difficult to build but is for children around 8 years or older with the help of an adult i think. And some pieces had to be sandpaper-ed before assembly. Three options to build ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalehoe on 09/23/2013

Appropriate for 10-12 years old kids. The assembly is quite simple and helps to understand the movements. Solar cell and micro motor work perfectly. Not very stable when robot is walking. The most parts should be assembled by pressure, so dissassemble is quite difficult task. Other as an assembly kit, what is a interesting thing itself, the toy helps ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGaLaFaTe on 04/29/2013

Very pretty kit. Usefull to show how the Solar energy works. It's a good price, very good. As a kit, simple to build, only 4 screws, no glue needed. It's a good 'transformer' Well, the stickers so pretty but it's a little bit complicated to paste when it's built. It needs sand paper for all the pieces but not so much. It's so good to teach science, ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVsrs235 on 01/10/2013

A good toy for the development of technical thinking and skills of the child. Good visual instructions for assembly. It is worth 3 times cheaper than in local stores. Walk on a sunny day. Weak solar battery. Not strong packing, it's damaged. Loose labels on the details. It would be nice to provide extra battery or connection accumulators AAA format ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysoftelli on 09/11/2012

- Very, very cheap; - Works perfectly! It's really walks in the sunny day; - Have Educational components of similar a small Lego pieces assemblies; - Wires of motor and solar cell assembled only the first time, in the first model. - No problems for assemble completely the first model. - In manual assembly steps, it is possible to confuse the screws ... Read more

My seven years kid seeking the parts in the shoes The solar cell Robot head assembled. Balanced in one leg. Already assembled. See the video in the next... Robot biped to walking.
    0 0
  • posted bymmcoelho on 08/18/2012

The prive is very low for this kind of toy. In Brazil a similar one costs three times. Easy to assemble and work well. Assembling it already was fun. To see it works was great. The material could be a little better. The instructions are very limited. I would buy another again. It´s good to spend some time with your kids. The solar cell works fine ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhbadenes on 07/22/2011

Build quality is very decent. Material is not a cheap plastic, is strong enough to hold after assembling and disassembling several times. Pieces assemble VERY well. The whole model has many excellent design features. If you like puzzles, you will be surprised at how many well-thought details are in this toy. The robot-puzzle itself is a great toy. And ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzxMarce on 03/21/2011

It's frikkin' cheap! It's solar (no batteries!) The pieces do assemble very well There are no burrs in the pieces Nice sensitive solar panel Manual is very good, 100% drawn, no chinglish The gearbox assembly did not work first try. I had to remove a protruding part of one of the gears (the one that's driven directly by the motor). After doing this, ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections