DX » Community » Reviews » BMW 36mm 1W 100-Lumen 7000K 2-SMD LED Car White Light Bulb (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynyman666 on 03/31/2013

Really bright white light. Have it on my car to light up the licenceplate. Much better than the old LEDs I had witch gave a blueish light, these will give bright white light. Nothing I can come up with. Have LED inside the caR aswell and thinking about ordering a new set of these to replace them. Have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaer0101 on 07/27/2012

- The LEDs are very bright at night - The build quality is really good. With an iron cap on the back to avoid overheating - Fits perfect in my Passat B5 (License plate) - packed in a protection case! - A little bit to expensive. They should sell them at $ 2.00. I used these LEDs at my license plate of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMirkovich on 02/02/2011

- Seems pretty nicely built. You have to take care of heatsink not making any short circuit. - Very bright. Bright is like a 5w incandescent or a bit more. Biggest con: the price. An incandescent lightbulb for a car in this size I can get for u$s 0,15 here in my country, buying in large quantity (and ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections