DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 3.5W 48-SMD LED 140-Lumen 7000K White Light Lamp Bulb (230V)
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byS10QaN on 05/07/2013

- It is excactly what it claims, no lies. - 140 lumen should be correct - It is 6-7 k white indeed. - It's cheap - Still working (aprox. 1 year of use) - Does not get hot, which may be the reason for no heatsink - It's not too big (comparable to avergage size). - The board was loose, but just need some adhesive (glue). Other than that it is working ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoxterSS on 03/14/2013

High quality PVC + glass material Ultra bright high intensity 48-SMD LED white light Rated voltage: 230V 3.5W Color temperature: 6000~7000K white Luminous flux: 130~140 Lumen GU10 connector Dimensions: 2.13 in x 1.97 in x 1.97 in (5.4 cm x 5.0 cm x 5.0 cm) Weight: 1.94 oz (55 g) Good energy save,gives not so much light,i think not to read book build ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytitsunami on 10/26/2012

All LEDs are independant lights. Seriously, this is a very bright bulb. Easy to use, just plug and that's it. It even hurts staring at the light directly. The quality of the materials is good, and it feels solid none Good quality, it works well and it is very bright, as it is supposed to. The light is quite directive, as in any LED bulb, but no so directive ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLilyvale on 12/29/2011

I have used these for nearly 6 months. Really throws a bright light in a quad light fitting. Cheap to run. Bright and cool white. I have used these for nearly 6 months. - 2 have completely failed. - 1 that has blown a capacitor and tripped the safety switch in my home. - 3 that the glue that keeps the LED PCB affixed to the light fitting fail and become ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelomy2010 on 12/04/2011

Good light distribution from this light, also has a similar colour to halogens. Best bit is rated at only 4 watts. I am lighting my whole lounge room with only 24 watts of power! Cons: I've been running these for three weeks now and there is no reliability issues that I have come across yet! The LEDs are exposed to the environment and don't have a cover ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byartakian on 04/27/2011

The pro is that it is a SMD led light bulb that it does what it is supposed to do, with quality and at a very reasonable price. Nothing really, except perhaps the lack of a front glass, that does not provide the ability of mounting and demounting it easily. I ordered 6 of them and they all had the same color. The build quality is pretty good. I would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHeadmaster on 04/10/2011

I bought 2 of these and put them in the bathroom. I used to use normal halogen lights so thought would try these out. I was very impressed with them. Got to get more for fittings now. I have tried the normal L.E.D ones but they seem to be dimmer (from DX)and not good light. (bad for eyes). To my eye these products are slightly brighter and have a better ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfredyxxx on 04/01/2011

I did quite a bit of research before opting for this product as I had heard that some claims about being 50W replacements were exaggerated and that many LEDs had a very cold light. I bought 3 of these and put them in a ceiling full of conventional halogen GU10s all rated at 50W. To my eye these products are slightly brighter and have a broader spread ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodrigolinkweb on 01/13/2011

Great lamp very powerfull. 7000K White are enough bright to decorate or redecorate any place like rooms, gardens, stores and others. Don't try to keep looking directly to this light when on, you can hurt your eyes! Would be usefull if we could buy spots to use this product. Be carefull when choosing which product to buy because of the voltage 110v or ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybosoko on 01/12/2011

- sends light in all directions, even thought it's LED (could be a con for some) - doesn't emit much heat, unlike halogen, because of that, doesn't get hot at all - looks futuristic and cool - white light - saves energy - doesn't have a glass or plastic cover over the diodes, don't touch with dirty or wet hands - could use a larger capacitor for smoother ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections