- It is excactly what it claims, no lies.
- 140 lumen should be correct
- It is 6-7 k white indeed.
- It's cheap
- Still working (aprox. 1 year of use)
- Does not get hot, which may be the reason for no heatsink
- It's not too big (comparable to avergage size). - The board was loose, but just need some ... Read more
High quality PVC + glass material
Ultra bright high intensity 48-SMD LED white light
Rated voltage: 230V 3.5W
Color temperature: 6000~7000K white
Luminous flux: 130~140 Lumen
GU10 connector Dimensions: 2.13 in x 1.97 in x 1.97 in (5.4 cm x 5.0 cm x 5.0 cm)
Weight: 1.94 oz (55 g) Good energy save,gives ... Read more
All LEDs are independant lights. Seriously, this is a very bright bulb. Easy to use, just plug and that's it. It even hurts staring at the light directly. The quality of the materials is good, and it feels solid none Good quality, it works well and it is very bright, as it is supposed to. The light is ... Read more
I have used these for nearly 6 months.
Really throws a bright light in a quad light fitting.
Cheap to run.
Bright and cool white. I have used these for nearly 6 months. - 2 have completely failed.
- 1 that has blown a capacitor and tripped the safety switch in my home.
- 3 that the glue that keeps the ... Read more
Good light distribution from this light, also has a similar colour to halogens. Best bit is rated at only 4 watts. I am lighting my whole lounge room with only 24 watts of power! Cons:
I've been running these for three weeks now and there is no reliability issues that I have come across yet! The LEDs ... Read more
The pro is that it is a SMD led light bulb that it does what it is supposed to do, with quality and at a very reasonable price. Nothing really, except perhaps the lack of a front glass, that does not provide the ability of mounting and demounting it easily. I ordered 6 of them and they all had the same ... Read more
I bought 2 of these and put them in the bathroom. I used to use normal halogen lights so thought would try these out. I was very impressed with them. Got to get more for fittings now. I have tried the normal L.E.D ones but they seem to be dimmer (from DX)and not good light. (bad for eyes). To my eye ... Read more
I did quite a bit of research before opting for this product as I had heard that some claims about being 50W replacements were exaggerated and that many LEDs had a very cold light. I bought 3 of these and put them in a ceiling full of conventional halogen GU10s all rated at 50W. To my eye these products ... Read more
Great lamp very powerfull. 7000K White are enough bright to decorate or redecorate any place like rooms, gardens, stores and others. Don't try to keep looking directly to this light when on, you can hurt your eyes! Would be usefull if we could buy spots to use this product. Be carefull when choosing ... Read more
- sends light in all directions, even thought it's LED (could be a con for some) - doesn't emit much heat, unlike halogen, because of that, doesn't get hot at all - looks futuristic and cool - white light - saves energy - doesn't have a glass or plastic cover over the diodes, don't touch with dirty or ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.