Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytsip899 on 04/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfect cooling , low noise and small dimensions to fit perfect in the pc case ! aluminium thickness realy great . Fits any PC case, atx or atx-mini, as far as i tested Includes 4 scredrivers . Cons:low build quality , Conect cable is short was difficult to see where to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKaZaC on 02/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap. - Very easy to install. - Pretty quiet. - Include a bag of screws to attach it to the HDD. Cons:- It's not a high quality fan, so it makes a little bit noise. - Need at least 1,5cm at the bottom of the HDD, so if you have a small housing you can't att... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrnazareno on 12/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:low price, high usefullness for increase the disk lifetime, for decrease the disk temperature, easy to install, two 4-pins power connector (male and female plug) Cons:Noise, loudness of the fans, Lifetime of the fans, aluminium thickness OtherThoughts:you can... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBAOWolf on 11/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Can cool your HDD down really well with the dual fans on it. Comes in blue and uses a molex connector, so it will work with any device. Not too noisy. Cons:Very bulky and may not work to certain HDD orientation. The molex connectors can be annoying to use if y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYiannoscy on 09/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cool down your hdd temps. It's cheap and simple. Maybe they could made a solution for a frontal cooler, because this one trow dust under your hdd, and can fry it. Cons:The material seems to be little lighter and cheap but for this price you don't expect much.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfurga on 03/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Works fine to cool my disk. - Keeps quiet after a minute on. Cons:- Noisy when I turn on my PC but a minute later it gets quiet and goes smoothly. So it's not a big deal all the time. OtherThoughts:- It fits my objective to low a bit the temperature of my HD and my ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydam1r on 02/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It does what it says. Really good product to keep your hard drive cold and avoid overheating. You need to have good air flow in your pc case or it will throw up a lot of dust on the hard drive. The metal is thin but that is ok for me since the weight low. I li... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKuroiAkuma on 10/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, light and very easy to install, it works like a charm,and it fits snug on drive . Small price to pay for hard drive protection comes with the right screws and does not take up much space Cons:Noisy. Decent build. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:I bought two o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabinh03 on 10/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cool down your hdd temps. It's cheap and simple. Maybe they could made a solution for a frontal cooler, because this one trow dust under your hdd, and can fry it. Cons:I felt it kind of noisy, my entire computer is quiet, but this blow it up. the fans are too... Read more

0 0
  • posted byred666devil on 09/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good build - 2 fans throw alot of air on your Harddrive. Just make sure the end part of the Hard Drive is pointing towards an open space in your chasis. - Very easy to put, screws are given alongside it. - A very good metallic shine. Cons:- None, Di Nada, De n... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections