Had them for a year in a lamp with 5 in my living room. Still working fine. Nice white light. Same size as the regular halogen bulbs i used to have so they fit nicely. Poorly packed. A couple of them had the plastic front cover coming loose. Easy fix though with some super glu. Went from 5 x 35W to 5... Read more
- Acceptable light power if multiple bulbs are used together.
- Easy to install.
- Did not break when installed.
- Pretty warm light. - 1 LED was blank in one of the three bulbs I bought. Not a big deal, but still it bothers me.
- I expected more light, but it is still acceptable. I wanted to replace ... Read more
Get rid of your old 55 Watt bulbs and replace with these. This will save 150 Watts on a string of three. Lamps have a comfortable warm light with an even flooding of light. The fronts were poorly glued to the holders. Only two of the six I ordered were on upon arrival. One lamp was broken in transit ... Read more
OK white light to use instead of halogen light.
Low current use.
Hopefully long life.
Works well in temperatures below freezing point. I have had these for 4 months now
- 1 blew a capacitor and tripped the safety switch in my home at first use.
- 1 the glue that keeps the LED PCB affixed to the light ... Read more
- Cool looking. My wife liked how the light looked. Kinda scifey.
- Build quality is good.
- Luminosity is quite good.
- Light spread is good.
- Price - The light is a bit too cool for comfy rooms. In hallways it's quite okay. I'd say it's something around 400K cooler than regular halogens. So the manufacturer ... Read more
Very good bulb, I find the light nicer than the halogen bulbs. I had 5 halogen bulbs of 35W each in the kitchen. I replaced them with this LED bulb and they are much nicer, they give a little bit more light, and a little bit whiter, just perfect! When you first connect them, they start ticking, as if ... Read more
-Can be used as good replacement for 25 Watts halogen GU 10 bulbs -good rate luminance/power/price -good quality value of materials -ordered bulbs have different temperature color!!! - my recommendation ..there are missing protection reflector or light diffusor -as was write before review light color ... Read more
- low power consumption - long life expectancy (according to specifications, not tested.. but it's very likely) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ - the SMD LEDs are exposed to the environment, no protective glass, so when you have the bulb in the bathroom, you should ... Read more
colour temperature 'comparable' with regular halogen bulb, not completely the same warm white tint(is brighter), but compared to other led bulbs this is a better one.
Produces amount of light somewhere between the regular 25W and 50 W but whit less then 1/5 of power. colour temperature 'comparable' with ... Read more
Great for hallway lighting.
Uses 14 times less energy than 50w halogen bulbs.
Warm coloured light. Not so good for rooms, the light output isn't wide enough so leaves rooms shadowy. Probably equivalent to a 25w halogen bulb, plenty enough for lighting a hallway. Uses 1Kwh every 286 hours of use, 50w ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.