DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 3.5W 48-SMD LED 140-Lumen 3200K Warm White Light Lamp Bulb (230V)
  • 5 star 6 ( 46% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 54% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKlings on 12/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Had them for a year in a lamp with 5 in my living room. Still working fine. Nice white light. Same size as the regular halogen bulbs i used to have so they fit nicely. Cons:Poorly packed. A couple of them had the plastic front cover coming loose. Easy fix though with so... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypiteru on 04/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Acceptable light power if multiple bulbs are used together. - Easy to install. - Did not break when installed. - Pretty warm light. Cons:- 1 LED was blank in one of the three bulbs I bought. Not a big deal, but still it bothers me. - I expected more light, but it is s... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydagjess on 03/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Get rid of your old 55 Watt bulbs and replace with these. This will save 150 Watts on a string of three. Lamps have a comfortable warm light with an even flooding of light. Cons:The fronts were poorly glued to the holders. Only two of the six I ordered were on... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfamundsen on 02/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:OK white light to use instead of halogen light. Low current use. Hopefully long life. Works well in temperatures below freezing point. Cons:I have had these for 4 months now - 1 blew a capacitor and tripped the safety switch in my home at first use. - 1 the glue that ke... Read more

1 0
  • posted byetikka on 12/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Cool looking. My wife liked how the light looked. Kinda scifey. - Build quality is good. - Luminosity is quite good. - Light spread is good. - Price Cons:- The light is a bit too cool for comfy rooms. In hallways it's quite okay. I'd say it's something around 400K coole... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySnelkoper on 11/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good bulb, I find the light nicer than the halogen bulbs. I had 5 halogen bulbs of 35W each in the kitchen. I replaced them with this LED bulb and they are much nicer, they give a little bit more light, and a little bit whiter, just perfect! Cons:When you first con... Read more

1 0
  • posted byelomy2010 on 11/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Can be used as good replacement for 25 Watts halogen GU 10 bulbs -good rate luminance/power/price -good quality value of materials Cons:-ordered bulbs have different temperature color!!! - my recommendation ..there are missing protection reflector or light di... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymykhal on 08/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- low power consumption - long life expectancy (according to specifications, not tested.. but it's very likely) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Cons:- the SMD LEDs are exposed to the environment, no protective glass, so w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBomans on 07/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:colour temperature 'comparable' with regular halogen bulb, not completely the same warm white tint(is brighter), but compared to other led bulbs this is a better one. Produces amount of light somewhere between the regular 25W and 50 W but whit less then 1/5 of... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpongeBobNoPant on 05/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great for hallway lighting. Uses 14 times less energy than 50w halogen bulbs. Warm coloured light. Cons:Not so good for rooms, the light output isn't wide enough so leaves rooms shadowy. OtherThoughts:Probably equivalent to a 25w halogen bulb, plenty enough for lighting a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections