DX » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector/Guards + Cleaning Cloth for Samsung i9000
  • 5 star 18 ( 41% )
  • 4 star 24 ( 55% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMiVeloso on 06/08/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it`s intuitive to install, and hasn`t come out Really cheap, and easy to use It works pretty good when in place. Cons:it`s a bit hard to take out the air bubbles when putting the screen protector in place. OtherThoughts:It is the best I`ve seen so far, on its pr... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMichelHolland on 04/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The screen protector itself is perfect. It is a decent product and fits the device it is made for. It was shipped pretty quick and received without any damage. Cons:I ordered this item, hoping that it would fit on a Samsung Galaxy Advance, because I couldn't find this on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflorinpop on 04/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Got the package with my other stuff and i wasn't really expecting any quality at all from this product considering the price. Having it for over a month and works perfectly and even fits better then the other Copter Displays i've had. Cons:that it is a perfect... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheunf on 03/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy to apply. The original I9000B´s screen protector have some small cuts for the front camera and other that i think is a presence sensor. Even thought, this screen protector works fine! Cons:None till now. OtherThoughts:If you did not clean very well, you w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavramos on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Does what is suposed to do! Have to be carefull cleaning the surface gently so you dont get dust trapped by the protector. Cons:The way it comes packaged is a little fragile. In my case it came with a lot of stuff and was right placed inside the package so it di... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrammoz on 03/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its cheap. You can buy more then one for a whole year. Easy to apply on to your phone. It protects your screen from scratches. Cons:The surface is easily scratched. Even with a finger nail. Its a bit more reflective then the screen itself. So harder to see in daylight.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoracover on 03/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:easy to apply - all holes on their pleases - good quality - good protection - don`t changes colors of screen - didn't effect the touch screen reaction at all - microfiber cloth is useful - good packaging Cons:no one OtherThoughts:The best price you'd find for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaxxon on 02/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- easy to apply - all holes on their pleases - good quality - good protection - don`t changes colors of screen - didn't effect the touch screen reaction at all - microfiber cloth is useful - good packaging Cons:I can see no cons right now. OtherThoughts:Very g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNit Fi on 02/08/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The best price you'd find for a screen cover. I have searched for screen covers in many places, and have failed to find anything for less than 5 (!) US dollars. this is by far the cheapest available, and you can never have too many screen guards as they wear o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoost69 on 02/06/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:As there is no screen protector for the Samsung Galaxy Gio, I ordered 3 cheap ones that are a little bigger and tried to make one suitable. First watched the video and saw that if it is not properly aligned there will be some air at a side. As the Gio is smaller... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections