DX » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector/Guards + Cleaning Cloth for Samsung i9000
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJunglemike on 07/07/2013

It is very well made. Most important pros - are: 1) Matted surface - it blurs most of the reflections from sun, windows, etc. 2) It is very strong and quite hard to scratch. 3) Most important - it is almost unaffected by fingerprints. Even with dirtly /oily hands you cannot see anything on the surface.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMiVeloso on 06/08/2013

it`s intuitive to install, and hasn`t come out Really cheap, and easy to use It works pretty good when in place. it`s a bit hard to take out the air bubbles when putting the screen protector in place. It is the best I`ve seen so far, on its price range. Haven`t used the cleaning cloth yet, but it seems ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMichelHolland on 04/10/2013

The screen protector itself is perfect. It is a decent product and fits the device it is made for. It was shipped pretty quick and received without any damage. I ordered this item, hoping that it would fit on a Samsung Galaxy Advance, because I couldn't find this on Dx.com. Unfortunatelly it didn't fit.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflorinpop on 04/07/2013

Got the package with my other stuff and i wasn't really expecting any quality at all from this product considering the price. Having it for over a month and works perfectly and even fits better then the other Copter Displays i've had. that it is a perfect screen protector. Clear screen. It fits perfectly.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytheunf on 03/24/2013

Very easy to apply. The original I9000B´s screen protector have some small cuts for the front camera and other that i think is a presence sensor. Even thought, this screen protector works fine! None till now. If you did not clean very well, you will loose ;) And if your in the middle of the process ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjavramos on 03/18/2013

Does what is suposed to do! Have to be carefull cleaning the surface gently so you dont get dust trapped by the protector. The way it comes packaged is a little fragile. In my case it came with a lot of stuff and was right placed inside the package so it did not bevome folded. Lacks of a hard surfaces ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrammoz on 03/14/2013

Its cheap. You can buy more then one for a whole year. Easy to apply on to your phone. It protects your screen from scratches. The surface is easily scratched. Even with a finger nail. Its a bit more reflective then the screen itself. So harder to see in daylight. After one week there is already a lot ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoracover on 03/05/2013

easy to apply - all holes on their pleases - good quality - good protection - don`t changes colors of screen - didn't effect the touch screen reaction at all - microfiber cloth is useful - good packaging no one The best price you'd find for a screen cover. I have searched for screen covers in many places,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysaxxon on 02/22/2013

- easy to apply - all holes on their pleases - good quality - good protection - don`t changes colors of screen - didn't effect the touch screen reaction at all - microfiber cloth is useful - good packaging I can see no cons right now. Very good quality for this prise. Easy to apply on screen. Protects ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNit Fi on 02/08/2013

The best price you'd find for a screen cover. I have searched for screen covers in many places, and have failed to find anything for less than 5 (!) US dollars. this is by far the cheapest available, and you can never have too many screen guards as they wear off. putting it on your phone is annoying.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections