DX » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector/Guards + Cleaning Cloth for Samsung i9000
  • 5 star 18 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 25 ( 56% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJunglemike on 07/07/2013

It is very well made. Most important pros - are: 1) Matted surface - it blurs most of the reflections from sun, windows, etc. 2) It is very strong and quite hard to scratch. 3) Most important - it is almost unaffected by fingerprints. Even with dirtly /oily hands you cannot see anything on the surface. Without the protector Phone is simply a fingerprint ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMiVeloso on 06/08/2013

it`s intuitive to install, and hasn`t come out Really cheap, and easy to use It works pretty good when in place. it`s a bit hard to take out the air bubbles when putting the screen protector in place. It is the best I`ve seen so far, on its price range. Haven`t used the cleaning cloth yet, but it seems pretty decent. Would buy it again for sure!For ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMichelHolland on 04/10/2013

The screen protector itself is perfect. It is a decent product and fits the device it is made for. It was shipped pretty quick and received without any damage. I ordered this item, hoping that it would fit on a Samsung Galaxy Advance, because I couldn't find this on Dx.com. Unfortunatelly it didn't fit. This is my own fault of course I hope dx.com will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflorinpop on 04/07/2013

Got the package with my other stuff and i wasn't really expecting any quality at all from this product considering the price. Having it for over a month and works perfectly and even fits better then the other Copter Displays i've had. that it is a perfect screen protector. Clear screen. It fits perfectly. Sometimes a bit too perfect. Protected my screen ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheunf on 03/24/2013

Very easy to apply. The original I9000B´s screen protector have some small cuts for the front camera and other that i think is a presence sensor. Even thought, this screen protector works fine! None till now. If you did not clean very well, you will loose ;) And if your in the middle of the process and some dust is still there... take a long and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavramos on 03/18/2013

Does what is suposed to do! Have to be carefull cleaning the surface gently so you dont get dust trapped by the protector. The way it comes packaged is a little fragile. In my case it came with a lot of stuff and was right placed inside the package so it did not bevome folded. Lacks of a hard surfaces for preventing folding. For its cost is a good option ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrammoz on 03/14/2013

Its cheap. You can buy more then one for a whole year. Easy to apply on to your phone. It protects your screen from scratches. The surface is easily scratched. Even with a finger nail. Its a bit more reflective then the screen itself. So harder to see in daylight. After one week there is already a lot of scratches one it. There is no manual on how to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoracover on 03/05/2013

easy to apply - all holes on their pleases - good quality - good protection - don`t changes colors of screen - didn't effect the touch screen reaction at all - microfiber cloth is useful - good packaging no one The best price you'd find for a screen cover. I have searched for screen covers in many places, and have failed to find anything for less than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaxxon on 02/22/2013

- easy to apply - all holes on their pleases - good quality - good protection - don`t changes colors of screen - didn't effect the touch screen reaction at all - microfiber cloth is useful - good packaging I can see no cons right now. Very good quality for this prise. Easy to apply on screen. Protects against scratches and dust. Protective film consists ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNit Fi on 02/08/2013

The best price you'd find for a screen cover. I have searched for screen covers in many places, and have failed to find anything for less than 5 (!) US dollars. this is by far the cheapest available, and you can never have too many screen guards as they wear off. putting it on your phone is annoying. Especially so if you fail to understand the first ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections