DX » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector/Guards + Cleaning Cloth for Samsung i9000
  • 5 star 18 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 25 ( 56% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great!

posted by jansku136 on 07/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

This is simply very good screen protector to your Samsung Galaxy S i9000. It fits perfectly, almost too perfectly cause then you need to get it directly to right place. But if you have played with these protectors before i think it's easy, but for beginner it might be little hard. It protects your Galaxy S against scratches and other damage. It's antistatic, so you do not need to play with clue or any liquid when you assembly this. It's super clear and you cant even see that there is a protector, it fits so good.

And it's so unexpensive! In my country almost same protector costs over 8$, so this is very good choice to your Galaxy S.

Cons:

I don't know is this a con, but when the protector is assembled your finger doesn't slide on the protector as good as on the screen. But it's normal and not a big problem. When you use it more you don't even feel the difference.

OtherThoughts:

Bottomline:

If you have Samsung Galaxy S without screen protector, BUY THIS! It's much easier and cheaper to change the protector than screen if it gets scratched. I really like this protector.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections