DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Wireless Doorbell (32-Melody Choice)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHelexos on 03/12/2014

So simple to use ! Straight out of the box, just pop in batteries and you're ready to go. Slick design. Of course, since the price is so low, some compromises had to be done, mainly to the finish of the product. It feels a bit light & plastic. Although my unit works well right now, I do not recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysubgunfun on 02/16/2013

Our old wireless doorbell died and this was a cheap replacement. Well, build quality is much better than expected. I like the ability to plug in the base unit to a power supply or use with batteries. Various tones to select from... very nice. The doorbell switch back didn't stay on the housing very well ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVorelul on 12/23/2012

Home wireless doorbell I bought because of inability to use the bell bearing wires. Installation is very simple and you just need to find a suitable place. I tried permeability control signal and no problems, I handled it through two walls 45 cm thick. I have a control button located 20 m from the house ... Read more

Super purchase

0 0 0

• posted byjayc72 on 04/23/2012

Worked for me at 15 metres away, through 3 closed doors and one steel security flyscreen meshed door. It was easy to operate, program a chime and install. The provided double sided tape made installing the remote easy. Good choice of melodies. Loud (could be a Con for some), and has a light that lights ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZhor321 on 04/06/2012

I use it for my 3-level house. The push button is located outside (protected by some awning at front of the door). It resists of some snow and some rain. Not much because it is under the awning but sometimes snow and rain reaches it - no problem noticed. The device itself is located in the well hole ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMolech on 02/17/2011

The doorbell has a louder sound; Many melodies (although i don't try everything); Works nice from the entrance to the the second floor (where is located my apartment); You can choose the melody loudness. The button unit could be easily opened (if you pull the cover). Is obvious it isn't waterproof; but ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections