DX » Community » Reviews » EU Plug AC Power Adapter/Charger for PSP 1000/2000/3000 (100~240V)
  • 5 star 9 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytigeritis on 06/24/2013

Review for EU Plug AC Power Adapter/Charger for PSP 1000/2000/3000. Good quality plastic, doesn't feel so cheap + Cord is really long, much longer than the original ones, so it's a great experience + Price is out of the space-good, I can't get anything cheaper than 10$ for a cord only in my country. + Doesn't seem it would break easily if dropped Haven'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKonan89 on 05/19/2013

This is insane how this is cheap is three times cheaper than in my country and it does the same job it charges your psp what difference does it make where you buy it One and one only when i plug it in and it starts charging it is being detected as an USB but no fuss about it since it charges it is good. I got this for dx points so no complains about ... Read more

Does the job It does what is spouse to
    0 0
  • posted bytigeritis on 05/12/2013

- Replaces your old charger or missing one with a new, smaller version with the same output. - Charges the PSP as fast as the old original one. - Price is very affordable! - Cord is quite long which is a big plus! - Built quality is pretty bad and feels like cheap plastic in your hands! - Cord near the end of the cable is not built well and could be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafarrc on 01/27/2013

The charger is very efficient. can be used in different models of the psp. It has data and power supply voltage. The charger is not original. The time it takes to get there is considerable, but worth it. The materials are of high quality. Bad plastic. The cable is resilient. In short, this is a good buy and I am satisfied with it. You can charge your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZuu on 01/20/2013

Firstly, this PSP adapter is too cheap. Secondly, this is soo useful. In addition to it, this is convenient with my PSP device. Thirdly, it works very well. Nothing. I couldn't found any cons of this product. I think that there is no disadvantages. According to me, everybody can buy this adapter. As I obtain in pros, this is cheap, useful, good and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlasphemerBlack on 12/14/2012

Worked perfectly. Good material quality. It has been tested with a multimeter and all output matches the specification of my PSP.Using for my PSP 3000 (SLIM) and this is the best and cheapest PSP charger on DX. I think not having future problems. I recommend to all who need an awesome charger. I recommend! Although the power cable is a bit short, I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byz37a85 on 11/29/2012

Compatible with Sony PRS-600 eReader. Recarga mi eReade PRS-600 mas rapido que por el cable USB. The power input cable can be changed and also use one of the standard of the country where you live. It has a very large purchase the type of device that is, and the cable is half uncomfortable. With this charger could repair my Sony Ereader with battery.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytahsinnl on 11/07/2012

decent made good price working well better than the original with its hals meter wire fast shipment Don't have any problems with it. It does its job and its more lighter than the original charger. in regular stores its expensive so its worth the price. none even on the market it is 10 euro at deal xtreme less than 3 euro. very good and cheap fast shipment.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArre on 10/13/2012

Very lightwheight and portable charger. Haves and excellent EU Plug. This charger is also very cheap and is perfect for you if your'e looking for a temporary replacement for your original psp charger, it comes great in pakcage with protetive plastic. For some reason the transofrmer in the "box" in the middle is somewhat broken, etfer 3 months ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byY12B3 on 08/29/2011

When this adapter is intended for PSP, works fine with Sony E-Reader, like PRS-505. The main problem of Sony E-Readers is that you can't use them when they are being charged via USB. Regular USB power adapters cause the E-Reader to discharge immediately. Original adapter for PRS-505 (that can charge the e-book when you still able to read it) Sony sells ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections