DX » Community » Reviews » Light Head Magnifying Glasses with 4 Pieces Different Multiple Lens (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byc2h5oh61 on 12/05/2013

It is delivered in 2 weeks to Moldova perfectly safe by the Singapore mail. Everything is thought remarkably over and made. It it is just necessary to buy and use without doubts.Illumination consumes a little. Instead of replaceable batteries it is possible to use accumulators of the appropriate size.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjossdorn on 04/16/2013

I am hobbyist marquetry and often need to see details of the docked wood. This head magnifier allows me to see the details up to the wood grain. By combining the two lens pairs and superimposed one over the individual lens achieves a high magnification. Sturdy construction and good quality. The set is ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydumast on 02/09/2013

Good helper for fine work. Good combination of magnification. LED light is sufficient. Headlights do not hold the screws must be tightened to stop. On the front panel would be more appropriate material other than PVC, is sweating forehead. I do not know what it is buckling light shineth out of the field?... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGelucafa on 07/26/2012

A nice unit for the services they need light and high performance in an increase in grade to view small parts, service and even delicate craft services such as sewing, embroidery in general. The mounting rod on the head is a little loose, but you can be adjusted according to each measure necessary. A ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byDaemis on 01/14/2011

-Great price. -Nice LED light, quite bright, it's adjustable too. -Comfortable focus range on 1.5x lenses (then using 2x 1.5 lenses the range is ok too). -Most parts of the construction looks quite solid and sturdy (looks better in real life then on manufacturer pictures, actually) Only minor things,... Read more

0 0 9

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections