DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA USB 2.0 HDD Enclosure with Leather Pouch - Blue
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by31dec on 05/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It looks nice and is small and easy to carry with you. Works just fine and is plug and play. Cheap! As usual it was much cheaper than buying a similar product of the shelf here in Sweden. Cons:The little bag or pouch that comes with this enclosure smells a bit wierd. I... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysymon088 on 12/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great ittem. Great body. It has a very beautiful design. It is easy to use. Easily be added to the HDD enclosure. It is quality made. It works perfectly. It has a convenient eject button. It is very low price. In slovenia I will pay for that ittem more then 20... Read more

all set only enclosure inside (commin ofcourse vithouth HDD)
    1 0
  • posted byMenosferato on 10/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Super simple and easy to assemble enclosure. Very slim design, perfect for turning your notebook HDs into an portable USB HD. Just open it up with your bare hands, attach your HD connectors in the included microship, put a few screws under the HD, and VOILA! C... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysoportesunnet on 04/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:El precio es justo por qlo que se recibe, el cable, la funda el estuche, un destornillador para instalar el disco duro. Cons:El color el ligeramente diferente al que se recibio, es algo dificil de colocar el disco duro, es un estuche para que una ves que logre... Read more

0 0
  • posted byplajan on 12/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfect fit to the HDD, includes screws and a screwdriver which is not always included if buying from local dealer. It has a nice design and I like the blue colour. Easy to take apart to insert or change disk if you want to use a bigger one. Cons:The screwdriv... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCariMDQ on 07/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Not much to say, is an excellent product that meets as needed. HD had a surplus and I give thanks to use modeling tool ------------------ No hay mucho para decir, es un excelente producto que cumple con lo necesario. Tenia un HD sobrante y gracias a estecase pude darle... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeorgioarmaneli on 06/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Does what it is supposed to do. It was recognized immediately on winxp. The drive attaches firmly with 4 screws. The case closes firmly and does not alllow the drive to move. Usb cable is good and long enough, I didn't have to use the extra cable but it's there.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections