DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA USB 2.0 HDD Enclosure with Leather Pouch - Red
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygoostom on 04/07/2014

It works as advertised and holds all items shown on the images. The silver lining and button are made of plastic, and it feels kind of weaker. Button for opening the case is hard to press. Also the screws don't always go in all the way, which causes the case to not be able to closed entirely. The material is quite thin and wouldn't protect your hard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypiotrv on 10/02/2013

Good metal case Easy to (ds)assemble. Single colour red LED, blinks only with write operation. Would be better to have two colour LED (green/red) It should theoretically be possible to mount a hard drive to the case frame with the screws provided, but it's not an easy thing to do. Actually there is no need, the drive fits like a glove... I wonder how ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyetitua on 07/12/2013

Does what is supposed to. Internal fitting points for the hard-drive are better than in other similar products I've already owned. External materials looks 'just a little' under quality. Case's color is closer to bright red than to pink (I'm not the only one that thinks this at home). none... so far. Well, after trying many times to post this review,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections