DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA USB 2.0 HDD Enclosure with Leather Pouch - Black
  • 5 star 13 ( 65% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 5% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGifron on 01/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very light HDD case. Easy to fit hard drive in it. Great thing is that you get screws and screwdriver in it so you don't need to worry how will u protect your hard drive from getting out. You also get a leather protective pouch. Speed of data transfer is also great. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvinibiten on 11/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product is very usefully, because me and some friends got a notebook broken, and with this product we could reuse the hd's. Cons:The product is a little bit fragile and de shipping was late. The screws is bigger than the holes. OtherThoughts:I bilieave that you hav... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPnyik on 10/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:After 2 minutes of opening the box I was already using my HDD on mi PC. Just open enclosure, insert HDD, close enclosure, plug into computer. Works well and fits the HDD perfectly (mine is from an old Sony Vaio which was broken) Cons:Really no cons. Maybe cable´s a l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byigor77smf on 05/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very light material, gives the feeling of robustness due to be aluminum box, very easy to assemble the first time, easy to install on your computer. the speed of read / write are great for this article. Comes with standard accesories, USB cord and pouch. Cons:None. It's g... Read more

120 gb hitachi
    2 0
  • posted bybartcindy on 04/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Easy to install, easy to use, easy to open. Really good quality for the money. nothing bad to say about it. And I will order some more of these (but then some other colors so I can keep them apart...) Cons:nothing bad to say about it. But I have to write something because... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaurelius on 03/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:nice, very simple construction, which make diassembling and HDD insertion very easy; looking nice, some may even say: elegant in some way Cons:after puting in may 2,5" SATA disk, I still feel something like a liitle space between it and enclosure, which in two oppo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandoryu on 03/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap! Well made! Nice method for opening the case. Comes with screws for holding the hard drive and a small screwdiver, and a double-ended USB cable (to permit a higher current supply to the drive). Cons:None! It makes it difficult to write something that is mo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybelgrado@hotmail.com on 03/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has a very beautiful design. It is easy to use and add to the HDD enclosure. It is quality made and has a very good quality price ratio. Small, lightweight, extremely portable . Comes with a nice pouch to store the hd enclosure in. Comes with a screwdriver and the us... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDonaldM on 12/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It costs almost nothing. The design is in my opinion rather clever. Comes with a screwdriver and the usual twin headed cable. Data transfer rate is the same as all such devices, I can't tell any difference in copy times for any USB adapter. Cons:None I can think of unle... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysymon088 on 12/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great ittem. Great body. It has a very beautiful design. It is easy to use. Easily be added to the HDD enclosure. It is quality made. It works perfectly. It has a convenient eject button. It is very low price. In slovenia I will pay for that ittem more then 20... Read more

HDD enclosure HDD enclosure HDD inside
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections