DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA USB 2.0 HDD Enclosure with Leather Pouch - Black
  • 5 star 18 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 4% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byedingacan on 04/08/2014

Works as described, solid material cables and sort-of-leather pouch included no drivers needed Little hard to open for the first time, and seems like it is not very robust. I have a feeling that it will break if I accidentally drop it. Great value for price, also comes with sort-of-leather pouch, which is nice. Also, never had problems with plugging ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypacome67 on 03/23/2014

This external hard drive 2.5 "of black color is a nice addition, easy to handle and easy to carry. It comes including a leather case black color, is also included a USB cable with two connectors, one for power and data, and other connector only for power. For the size it is, there is no reason not to buy it. This external hard drive is self powered,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrndjuk6wpogrc on 03/23/2014

It is of great quality, it has a metal "skeleton" that you can screw the hard disk onto whit screws that come in the package. It comes in a cardboard box (in stead of just a plastic bag as they used to) It works great, no failing It has good transfer speeds It contains the sounds of the hard disk quite well it is only USB 2.0 and not 3.0 The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygumerman01 on 01/28/2014

Works perfectly in Mac and Linux. I've have bad experiences with other devices that says they will but they don't. In this case it is true. It was Plug & Play in both systems. It is fast and easy to use. Good build (given the price) and small. The cable is short and pretty thin. I believe it is not going to last long. I have to press a lot to plug ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGifron on 01/21/2014

Very light HDD case. Easy to fit hard drive in it. Great thing is that you get screws and screwdriver in it so you don't need to worry how will u protect your hard drive from getting out. You also get a leather protective pouch. Speed of data transfer is also great. It's not working with one USB input, you need to use both, and when i connect device ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheviki on 01/17/2014

It is a lot cheaper than other enclosures on Amazon. The actual enclosure felt very well build, and the LED on it works perfectly. It came with screws, and a screwdriver provided, even though they weren't needed. It came with the leather pouch, and the USB cable, which works fine, but you can use a normal USB type B cable and it will work. It was a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGGCarlos1 on 11/29/2013

Exactly what you see on the web. Easy to use. No extra power neccesary. perfect if you want to have an external disk drive in a small space Low quality. ie. led doesn't work. A lot of time to receive it since I pay for it The length of the connection cable is a bit short It's almost an advantage that is not functioning because I led another drive and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvinibiten on 11/13/2013

This product is very usefully, because me and some friends got a notebook broken, and with this product we could reuse the hd's. The product is a little bit fragile and de shipping was late. The screws is bigger than the holes. I bilieave that you have to do something to track the shipping, because we were lost, we don't know if the product is coming ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPnyik on 10/15/2013

After 2 minutes of opening the box I was already using my HDD on mi PC. Just open enclosure, insert HDD, close enclosure, plug into computer. Works well and fits the HDD perfectly (mine is from an old Sony Vaio which was broken) Really no cons. Maybe cable´s a little bit to short? Maybe the USB cable was a little hard to plug into the enclosure ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyetitua on 07/12/2013

Does what is intended to. Excellent fitting points for the hard-drive. Color is OK: Black or dark gray is what it is. Shells quality looks a little bit under quality... though are fine for the price. Not, again. Please! I work in IT, just to avoid having to express myself much. Please, I just want to publish this review, and let me add some points while ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections