DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Audio Extension Cable (1.5M)
  • 5 star 170 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 61 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 8 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 3 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywildwaterz on 05/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You litterally cannot get a better priced product for the required objective. The connection is great, the sound is accurate, the build of the product is decent. You cant really ask more out of this kind of product, priced at less than 2$ Cons:None that I can think of..... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrknSoul on 05/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a simple female to male stereo 3.5mm audio extension cable. You plug it in and it works. No audio degradation noticed. Cons:Cable thickness seems a little delicate, but if you're simply using it in place (ie: not constantly unplugging it) then it does the job. OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoni15 on 02/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works very well and has a solid look, obviously you can find better quality cables but not at this price. Transmits the signal correctly and no significant loss of quality is appreciated. I am very happy with the result. Cons:None really, I have no cons so fa... Read more

fotobolsa fotoabierto
    0 0
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works fine, stereo sound and everything Great length, very good for cable management Soldering seems correct (been using it for months without problem) Solid headers, they can take a lot of plugging/unplugging (this is usually the achilles' heel of cheaper cab... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygherman on 11/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- very good packaging, thank you DX! - no loss of sound quality - fits very well the standard 3.5mm jack on both ends - damn cheap! - can be used with any 3.5mm output/input Cons:- no cons until now, sorry to dissapoint :) - you might experience a low quality... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypudimpudim on 11/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works perfectly. I use it everyday at work and it never failed me. It fulfills the needs it's made for. It has no damage so far, and my desk at work it's really messy, so it's hard for cables to survive there. Cons:I have no cons so far, and I think it will st... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjbarberan on 10/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very well built! I've been using it for more than a year now, and it still works as new. It does not introduce noise whatsoever and it is really cheap. Could not get anything like it (cheap and useful) in my city. Cons:None so far. I'm really happy with this a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacokeaday on 09/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good buy for an audio cable extension. Cons:Took a while to come, possibly due to the holiday period. be careful not to trip over the cables, it is too long. Make sure to tidy up the cables and not leave them dangling. OtherThoughts:a good cheap buy for an audio cable e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLaguber on 08/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perfect for extending audio-cables, I used mine to extend the cable from my headset to my Macbook Pro because the cable for the headset was a little bit short if i had to reach for something. Cons:does not transmit both ways simultaneously( sound&microphone) OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMuhv on 07/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price and cable length are amazing. It's not too long nor too short and will compliment an existing audio setup nicely, be it for speakers, headphones or even an input cable. Cons:The cable build quality leaves a bit to be desired, but about worth the pric... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections