DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Audio Extension Cable (1.5M)
  • 5 star 185 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 64 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 8 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 3 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNenadT on 06/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good quality Ends are attached to the cable professionally Can be folded very nice Looks very flexible Cons:No cons whatsoever! OtherThoughts:This is really a great product at more than a reasonable price. It does all you can expect from audio extension c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywildwaterz on 05/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You litterally cannot get a better priced product for the required objective. The connection is great, the sound is accurate, the build of the product is decent. You cant really ask more out of this kind of product, priced at less than 2$ Cons:None that I can think of..... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrknSoul on 05/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a simple female to male stereo 3.5mm audio extension cable. You plug it in and it works. No audio degradation noticed. Cons:Cable thickness seems a little delicate, but if you're simply using it in place (ie: not constantly unplugging it) then it does the job. OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPjay7 on 04/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The quality of this cable is good, and the price is good. I'm very happy with this buy. I have used it to allow me to extend the length for an audio cable that I use to plug my phone into my car stereo. I've been able to put everything behind the dashboard and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoni15 on 02/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works very well and has a solid look, obviously you can find better quality cables but not at this price. Transmits the signal correctly and no significant loss of quality is appreciated. I am very happy with the result. Cons:None really, I have no cons so fa... Read more

fotobolsa fotoabierto
    0 0
  • posted bydrwindows on 01/31/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cable is flexible enough. The product is correctly finished. Spring lets gently insertion but keeps the plug firm. Male part is regular 3.5mm jack and inserts gently. Cons:No cons so far. Nobody should expect gold connectors or oxygen free cable. OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works fine, stereo sound and everything Great length, very good for cable management Soldering seems correct (been using it for months without problem) Solid headers, they can take a lot of plugging/unplugging (this is usually the achilles' heel of cheaper cab... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNico09 on 11/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Por un moderado precio, tenes un producto de buena calidad, la relación Precio-calidad es muy buena, no dudaria en comprar uno mas. El producto llegó en optimas condiciones Cons:No le encuentro una desventaja, es un muy buen producto, por el precio q... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygherman on 11/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- very good packaging, thank you DX! - no loss of sound quality - fits very well the standard 3.5mm jack on both ends - damn cheap! - can be used with any 3.5mm output/input Cons:- no cons until now, sorry to dissapoint :) - you might experience a low quality... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypudimpudim on 11/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works perfectly. I use it everyday at work and it never failed me. It fulfills the needs it's made for. It has no damage so far, and my desk at work it's really messy, so it's hard for cables to survive there. Cons:I have no cons so far, and I think it will st... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections