DX » Community » Reviews » Light Head Magnifying Glasses with 4 Pieces Different Multiple Lens (3*AAA)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjasnz13 on 05/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These are very useful magnifiers! Compared to a fixed magnifying glass this is really much more useful! For reading electronic part numbers and chip numbers I find I often slip this on and off my forehead. In fact they are used so much that I haven't put them away in th... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycaracasmaru on 04/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very useful. I use it almost daily, for working at my electronics bench or when I read a newspaper. I find-it so handy at my age of 80. As result, I can recommend this lens for everybody, at home and at the workshop. Cons:None whatsoever. OtherThoughts:Univers... Read more

1 0
  • posted byleunamez on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Os dois suportes para lentes permite fazer mais combinações de graduações. A luz direcional dá muito jeito. As óticas têm muito bom aspeto. Cons:O suporte das baterias é mesmo muito mau... O botão do frontal nã... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPoliom on 01/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I used the product for small details and it is useful, expectedly the light is something that making create small details so easy, this item removes needs of light from other source. Cons:The item is with low quality of design, it can be better. OtherThoughts:... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjckfonteles on 01/05/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price / benefit excellent My intention was domestic using, so it has fit perfectly The product capability of changing lens for different proposes is very versatile The product with all lens are Very light, easy to work Cons:The lens shows some distortion, spec... Read more

1 0
  • posted byedoz01 on 11/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good stuff with for easy to mount/unmount plexi lenses wich will turn your presbyopia into eagle sight ! The lighter magnify lens is just my usuall correction so I can use it as glasses for current work (choose tools, pick up screws...). When I add a stronger lens,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykmvasilev on 05/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. Optics with excellent quality 2. Reasonable price 3. Easy to use 4. Long battery life of flashlight 5. Opportunity for simultaneous installation and work of two lenses Cons:1. Relatively low quality of design and development of body 2. Relatively difficult to... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycaptainpervert on 08/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I was surprised by the good build quality. This head band magnifier is easy to use, and the lenses offer many possible combination to get just the right magnification. The light can be adjusted just the way you would want it to. I have a big head but it fits me perfectl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIcefyres on 03/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice headwear for dealing with miniature work like models solderings fly binding etc. Light in weight ,ok extra light to I prefer a spotlight instead. Easy click on and pull off lenses that comes in a separate box. Had it for a few months now and used plenty o... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections