DX » Community » Reviews » Light Head Magnifying Glasses with 4 Pieces Different Multiple Lens (3*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Practical Value for money! Good quality lenses
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBriggitte1964 on 06/25/2015

Good lens quality, fits very well to to head with adjustable tightness, but for me with batteries included, this construction is too heavvy on my head: it slips and I get sore places on my head. Still: works fine for me even withouth batteries :-)

Impression:Practical;

0 0 0

• posted byShinef on 05/27/2015

Poor quality lenses but very practical for me. Long exhausting waiting time for the arrival of the product. (about 60 days). The LCD lighting above the head is very poor quality (the springs that hold the batteries almost fell off the device. I had to insert the batteries so gently. Next time put... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAeon73 on 05/20/2015

Pros: Cheap, useful and the light helps a lot! Cons: on/off switch is kinda tricky to operate , battery unit can touch the forehead skin some times. Overall : Value for money!

Impression:Value for money! ;

0 0 0

• posted bysozdemirkan on 11/01/2014

Pros: Good lens quality, fits very well to to head with adjustable tightness. lightweight. Cons: Led switch is not working as expected. It has some kind of contact problems and leds blinks sometimes. Also led holder is not tight enough to hold them properly, but can repaired. Bottomline: Its and... Read more

Impression:Good quality lenses;

0 0 0

• posted byeb123 on 09/19/2014

Fits quite good, the lenses are in a box which is nice to keep them kleen. All plastic but all right Only thought is that the focus point is too close to my eyes. I will need to work at 15-20 cm from my eyes which is not practical. The light is quite small but works.

0 0 0

• posted byKieSeyHow on 08/23/2013

The magnifying headset is light, easy to use, and greatly improves the capability for working on all manner of detailed projects. It performs far better than other magnifiers that costs up to five times the price. The lenses, being plastic are easy to scratch and should be cleaned ONLY with a or... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjasnz13 on 05/06/2013

These are very useful magnifiers! Compared to a fixed magnifying glass this is really much more useful! For reading electronic part numbers and chip numbers I find I often slip this on and off my forehead. In fact they are used so much that I haven't put them away in their packet or a drawer, and... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycaracasmaru on 04/03/2013

Very useful. I use it almost daily, for working at my electronics bench or when I read a newspaper. I find-it so handy at my age of 80. As result, I can recommend this lens for everybody, at home and at the workshop. None whatsoever. Universal uses because uf the interchaneable lenses for working... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byleunamez on 03/12/2013

Os dois suportes para lentes permite fazer mais combinações de graduações. A luz direcional dá muito jeito. As óticas têm muito bom aspeto. O suporte das baterias é mesmo muito mau... O botão do frontal não está a jeito de manusear com Depois... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPoliom on 01/29/2013

I used the product for small details and it is useful, expectedly the light is something that making create small details so easy, this item removes needs of light from other source. The item is with low quality of design, it can be better. I personally recommend this product it is useful. I thin... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere