DX » Community » Reviews » Light Head Magnifying Glasses with 4 Pieces Different Multiple Lens (3*AAA)
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKieSeyHow on 08/23/2013

The magnifying headset is light, easy to use, and greatly improves the capability for working on all manner of detailed projects. It performs far better than other magnifiers that costs up to five times the price. The lenses, being plastic are easy to scratch and should be cleaned ONLY with a chamois or silk cloth. Small special cleaning materials can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjasnz13 on 05/06/2013

These are very useful magnifiers! Compared to a fixed magnifying glass this is really much more useful! For reading electronic part numbers and chip numbers I find I often slip this on and off my forehead. In fact they are used so much that I haven't put them away in their packet or a drawer, and there usually just sitting loose on my desk... Due to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycaracasmaru on 04/03/2013

Very useful. I use it almost daily, for working at my electronics bench or when I read a newspaper. I find-it so handy at my age of 80. As result, I can recommend this lens for everybody, at home and at the workshop. None whatsoever. Universal uses because uf the interchaneable lenses for working at watch-repair, working at electronics or simply for ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byleunamez on 03/12/2013

Os dois suportes para lentes permite fazer mais combinações de graduações. A luz direcional dá muito jeito. As óticas têm muito bom aspeto. O suporte das baterias é mesmo muito mau... O botão do frontal não está a jeito de manusear com facilidade. Depois de experimentar as várias lentes, torna-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPoliom on 01/29/2013

I used the product for small details and it is useful, expectedly the light is something that making create small details so easy, this item removes needs of light from other source. The item is with low quality of design, it can be better. I personally recommend this product it is useful. I thin if you wanna start to do something that will have creating ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjckfonteles on 01/05/2013

Price / benefit excellent My intention was domestic using, so it has fit perfectly The product capability of changing lens for different proposes is very versatile The product with all lens are Very light, easy to work The lens shows some distortion, specially when combined two of them The helmet plastic deform with using It has to be disassembled after ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byedoz01 on 11/15/2012

Very good stuff with for easy to mount/unmount plexi lenses wich will turn your presbyopia into eagle sight ! The lighter magnify lens is just my usuall correction so I can use it as glasses for current work (choose tools, pick up screws...). When I add a stronger lens, I can see very smalls details as stain shortcuts on board or micro connexions in ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykmvasilev on 05/11/2012

1. Optics with excellent quality 2. Reasonable price 3. Easy to use 4. Long battery life of flashlight 5. Opportunity for simultaneous installation and work of two lenses 1. Relatively low quality of design and development of body 2. Relatively difficult to change lenses For a few dollars more could the body of the glasses have a better structure and ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycaptainpervert on 08/13/2011

I was surprised by the good build quality. This head band magnifier is easy to use, and the lenses offer many possible combination to get just the right magnification. The light can be adjusted just the way you would want it to. I have a big head but it fits me perfectly anyway. It is comfortable even after longer use. I haven't found any so far. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIcefyres on 03/27/2011

Nice headwear for dealing with miniature work like models solderings fly binding etc. Light in weight ,ok extra light to I prefer a spotlight instead. Easy click on and pull off lenses that comes in a separate box. Had it for a few months now and used plenty of hours good quality build. None so far. Bit getting used to having to "adjust" work with arms ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections