It's long enough
It's stiff enough
It's really cheap
It charges and connects everything that you can connect it in.
I've had this product more than 1,5 years in constant use and it still works like a charm. Yes, I know, it's a USB wire, is there really a lot to say? There is none. It works just as it should work. No cons at all. It has an USB in other ... Read more
Even if it is not fanzy because it does not seem as a brand cable (nor HTC nor Samsung) it works perfectly. I have one in my house and another at work, so I can charge my phone everywhere. My collegue at work liked it so much that he stole it from me! hehehe you can see that it is not an original cable, but it works perfectly, charging and transfering ... Read more
it is a quite good micro usb cable, sold as an htc cable, it fits every micro usb socket, from nokias to lg, samsung, lg , zte, even nookcolor, which has a strange two level microusb socket.
flexible and long enough to use it as a charge cable as you continue to use the phone. it's not the best quality cable i've seen. not extremely flexible, and in ... Read more
was great to have an extra charger around the house i brought 3 of them and it has been a breeze to charge the things also can be used for data transfer with external hard drives it good quality and is a great buy at a affordable price :) great to also have spears 100% good quality!!!! None at all everything here is top quality and is just like the ... Read more
- It works perfectly.
- One meter lenght.
- You can use it with lots of devices.
- You can use for data transmission.
- You can use for charging. - None. It works perfectly. I have two of them. I am using one as power suply for a Raspberry Pi and it works perfectly. And I am using the other with a HTC mobile phone and it works perfectly ... Read more
-Works with my Galaxy Nexus
-Nice thick wiring
-Looks and feels like a real Blackberry charger
-Can charge and connect to PC quickly
-Better than my old charger that doesn't charge if I jiggle it
-Charges fairly fast
-Shipped in a day -No cons, really
-would be better if longer, but 100cm is long enough Great product for $2, it beats my ... Read more
Good micro USB cable. Before I bought it, I thougt it can't be the good quality for that money. But, I was surprised. My android phone connects to computer accross this cable, without any problem. Charging the device is good, too. I don't have any cons. It is just a cable, but it works better than I expected. There is no problem with data transfer between ... Read more
- Long length allows you to use it more diversely. - Can be used as a charging cable and a data cable if needed. - Cable is quite thick and not very flexible. - The MicroUSB end is upside down. The USB logo should be pointing up, but instead it is pointing down. Now it has a Blackberry logo pointing up. I bought this along with a car cigarette plug ... Read more
- The description said "Designer's Micro USB Data/Charging Cable for HTC G8/G7/G6", but it work with other micro USB devices. - Works fine for charging and also for data transfer. - The build quality is great. - Both connector are good. - The length of the cable is enough. - For me it works fine, I do not found any cons. I believe the description ... Read more
- Cheap, works for charging my cellphone(ZTE Blade) - Buy so you got one extra for the car, the work and so one! - Its a cable so hard to find any. Only thing I can think about as all cables it need a stripe to put it together when not using it. - I have one in my car, one at my office and one lying here at home in case I need it. Maybe not perfect ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.