DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Data/Charging Cable for HTC G8/G7/G6 (100CM-Length)
  • 5 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 17% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFailier on 07/20/2013

It's long enough It's stiff enough It's really cheap It charges and connects everything that you can connect it in. I've had this product more than 1,5 years in constant use and it still works like a charm. Yes, I know, it's a USB wire, is there really a lot to say? There is none. It works just as it should work. No cons at all. It has an USB in other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNastalia on 04/24/2013

Even if it is not fanzy because it does not seem as a brand cable (nor HTC nor Samsung) it works perfectly. I have one in my house and another at work, so I can charge my phone everywhere. My collegue at work liked it so much that he stole it from me! hehehe you can see that it is not an original cable, but it works perfectly, charging and transfering ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrancescotar on 04/06/2013

it is a quite good micro usb cable, sold as an htc cable, it fits every micro usb socket, from nokias to lg, samsung, lg , zte, even nookcolor, which has a strange two level microusb socket. flexible and long enough to use it as a charge cable as you continue to use the phone. it's not the best quality cable i've seen. not extremely flexible, and in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydb2417 on 04/05/2013

was great to have an extra charger around the house i brought 3 of them and it has been a breeze to charge the things also can be used for data transfer with external hard drives it good quality and is a great buy at a affordable price :) great to also have spears 100% good quality!!!! None at all everything here is top quality and is just like the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKernelDX on 03/21/2013

- Good. - Cheap. - It works perfectly. - One meter lenght. - You can use it with lots of devices. - You can use for data transmission. - You can use for charging. - None. It works perfectly. I have two of them. I am using one as power suply for a Raspberry Pi and it works perfectly. And I am using the other with a HTC mobile phone and it works perfectly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypubeflakes on 03/14/2013

-Works with my Galaxy Nexus -Nice thick wiring -Feels sturdy -Looks and feels like a real Blackberry charger -Can charge and connect to PC quickly -Better than my old charger that doesn't charge if I jiggle it -Charges fairly fast -Shipped in a day -No cons, really -would be better if longer, but 100cm is long enough Great product for $2, it beats my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byniccolass on 01/17/2013

Good micro USB cable. Before I bought it, I thougt it can't be the good quality for that money. But, I was surprised. My android phone connects to computer accross this cable, without any problem. Charging the device is good, too. I don't have any cons. It is just a cable, but it works better than I expected. There is no problem with data transfer between ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byansikone on 09/26/2012

- Long length allows you to use it more diversely. - Can be used as a charging cable and a data cable if needed. - Cable is quite thick and not very flexible. - The MicroUSB end is upside down. The USB logo should be pointing up, but instead it is pointing down. Now it has a Blackberry logo pointing up. I bought this along with a car cigarette plug ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjsdurden on 08/18/2011

- The description said "Designer's Micro USB Data/Charging Cable for HTC G8/G7/G6", but it work with other micro USB devices. - Works fine for charging and also for data transfer. - The build quality is great. - Both connector are good. - The length of the cable is enough. - For me it works fine, I do not found any cons. I believe the description ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCicaro on 04/09/2011

- Cheap, works for charging my cellphone(ZTE Blade) - Buy so you got one extra for the car, the work and so one! - Its a cable so hard to find any. Only thing I can think about as all cables it need a stripe to put it together when not using it. - I have one in my car, one at my office and one lying here at home in case I need it. Maybe not perfect ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections