DX » Community » Reviews » Nite Ize SpokeLit 2-Mode Colorful LED Safety Light (2*2016)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIcanus on 10/13/2013

You shove it on your wheel and it gives light, just what it promises. Looks okay quality I got it for my Bulls racing bike, but it does not fit on my racing wheels (less spokes) It is now on my wives' bike and it works. but since she has bags on her bike you don't see it so good I would prefer one that always stays red (and other model for white) That ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysiamak13 on 12/24/2012

This thing is well contructed. It is waterproof. I have already used it on my bicycle for two days in the rain and it is working great. The changing colors are really nice. The on-off button take a lot of pressure. You really have to push hard which is difficult to do when it is attached to your spokes and you are trying not to bend your spokes. I like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKapiiitan on 04/05/2011

- very good construction -bright, you can see it from 100mts easily in the night -batteries will last a few long rides -easy to install on a 28 inch wheel -it can take some water splashes, so it can be used under the rain (the body is made of plastic, and the lens on some sort of silicon. -a bit pricey - the batteries arrived dead, luckily i ordered ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections