There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Best so far (compared to SKU:27687)

posted by drBuddha on 09/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

I bought it 8 months ago. Very reliable, rainproof, durable shocks. With two batteries of 2016 work about 22 hours (continuous light, not blinking).

Improves the visibility of the bikes profile in the dark. Vehicles slow down from a longer distance than usual thanks to this light. Very useful while crossing a road when a car turns into the same road from the side.

Upgrading the look of the bike, you will get quite a few positive comments :)

Cons:

The price is a little bit higher than I was expecting. But it's so important for visibility in the dark so it's not really important in my opinion.

OtherThoughts:

I bought the SKU:27687 to create a full circle of light in the front wheel while driving (cause it's cheaper).

First, the building quality of the Nite Ize is better. Also the shape of the Nite Ize better connected to the spokes of the wheel. And stronger intensity of light.

As if that was not enough, the SKU:27687 broke down after two weeks. The electrical connections fell apart when pressured by the spokes of the wheel.

Bottomline:

I'll buy one more spoke light of Nite Ize.

• Nite Ize in the right. Better light intensivity.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections