Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynilale on 08/23/2013

Good product, good quality and very good price Very functional for use This is an overall great leather case. It's very protective. When i drop it does absolute no damage to the phone and leaves no scratches. The leather case is designed well to have all physical features to be used without taking the phone out of the case. I.e i can press all side ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjossdorn on 05/12/2013

The price is very good and the quality is acceptable. The phone fits quietly well in its support. Protects the device in such a way complete, including against falls. Turns the use of the telephone a little bit hard, because it makes them larger body than it really is, and sometimes is difficult to open when in a hurry. The cover I received, the connectors ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykonna on 01/28/2013

Phone fits well to holder. A good case of mobile at a great price. It would be perfect if the strings instead of brown / yellow were black. Strong and of good material. Magnet could be stronger.The finish of the inner liner is not completely sewn, in some areas slightly displaced. Perhaps a holster uncomfortable to receive calls, see the lights of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvalybenja on 07/09/2012

A good case of mobile at a great price. It would be perfect if the strings instead of brown / yellow were black. Strong and of good material. The finish of the inner liner is not completely sewn, in some areas slightly displaced. Perhaps a holster uncomfortable to receive calls, see the lights of the phone, but is so well kept, which compensates. good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArquenniel on 07/07/2012

Easy and fits perfectly N8-00. I had difficulties to use my N8-00 camera, because the whole frontside opens and gets in the way. Other problem was the magnet which keeps the lid closed. After few weeks it started to cause damages (scratches) to my phone screen. I had screen protector film on, so gladly it was the sheald what took the damage. If you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byurkoh on 04/23/2012

A good case of mobile at a great price. It would be perfect if the strings instead of brown / yellow were black. Strong and of good material. The finish of the inner liner is not completely sewn, in some areas slightly displaced. Perhaps a holster uncomfortable to receive calls, see the lights of the phone, but is so well kept, which compensates It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysenhy on 03/21/2012

- Cheap! - Works as intended. - Doesn't score so well in the looks department but maybe that's why we're not asked to rate the appearance of items in DX. - A sliver of dried glue on the plastic part that protects the camera. Not very professional there. - The plastic casing started to split from the leather after 5 months but applying superglue like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrwinkel on 02/08/2011

This is an overall great leather case. It's very protective. When i drop it, it does absolute no damage to the phone and leaves no scratches. The leather case is designed well to have all physical features to be used without taking the phone out of the case. I.e i can press all side buttons and connect USB to computer without taking it out of the case.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJas3e on 01/29/2011

This is an overall great leather case. It's very protective. When i drop it does absolute no damage to the phone and leaves no scratches. The leather case is designed well to have all physical features to be used without taking the phone out of the case. I.e i can press all side buttons and connect USB to computer without taking it out of the case. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjona14 on 01/25/2011

It is good with fast shipping. About 2 weeks to reach. Thanks goodness that using hk post. and also it had no bad smell of leather. It is very cheap and it is a steal. Would not have gotton this price if it was bought at the local retail store. Would most probably be a lot more expensive. Yah, they do have over heads to pay. Nothing I can think of at ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections