DX » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector/Guards + Cleaning Cloth for Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab
  • 5 star 9 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarcHug on 03/28/2014

Protects the screen from scratches, screen remains bright, cut around the front camera. Not really easy to fit, bubbles are inevitable even if I'm used to cover screens (shower humidity + very good clean of the screen...) After more than 6 month, it begins to show scratches, I guess after 1 year I'll need to replace it. It's very good as I use my GT-... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjheavy on 03/09/2014

Excellent and easy to use ! Great price , easy installation , operating instructions with accompanying pictures , you can mount on other models of the same size screen . I am very satisfied with the product . Recommendation - definitely ! I do not have . It could be faster delivery . You need to wait a few days until the order does not show up on the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynatfaria on 06/24/2013

- Not too much glare - Fits buttons and speakers - Doesn't scratch easily - Doesn't form air bubbles when applying - Should come with infos on how to apply - - If I haven't used one before I would not know what all the plastics meant. - Not available in frosted matte look for a cheap price, and the matte one is a lot better than this version - Should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymleodemaria on 12/10/2012

It is very useful in my tablet, it is not difficult to install and is very helpful in protecting the screen from scratches! Excellent product!! It can be used without problems in capacitovas screens, but still have not tried it with the stylus The package took a long time and did not have a rigid box with the products so that the guard came bent and ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBixyBix on 12/05/2012

i ordered this protector for my Samsung galaxy tab 7 inch, it fit perfectly the whole screen, and its not thick which is something good, its lighter than other protectors and the touch experience remain the same, meanwhile my tablet is dust free :) it also contain a cleaning cloth, you need to install it in a dust free environment no cons so far, its ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDejan.Stosic on 09/26/2012

I used it for Galaxy Tab 2 P3113, as it covers complete display (black frame + touchscreen) - easy to instal - lighter (and less thick) then original - doesn't change sensitivity of the touch-screen Every screen protector needs to be placed on screen at the dust-free places (as much as possible). Because if dust gets between screen and screen-protector,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKukudov on 07/11/2012

The screen protector is cut very precisely. The round corners and the cutouts for the front camera a exactly as expected. The quality is good. I could easily apply the protectors without any bubbles or wrinkles. It is nearly invisible. No cons for me. The screen protector is perfect. The screen protector is cut very precisely. The round corners and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaxHeadroom00 on 10/14/2011

The screen protector is cut very precisely. The round corners and the cutouts for the front camera a exactly as expected. The quality is good. I could easily apply the protectors without any bubbles or wrinkles. It is nearly invisible. The only place were one could see the screen guard is around the cutout for the front cam. Because the tiny area between ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomarsg on 08/23/2011

- Same quality as I can get at other stores but this is much much cheaper. - It came undamaged, perhaps I did not order this with other stuff :) - Serves the purpose as a screen protector - Lots of bubbles, perhaps this is my fault for not knowing how to do it efficiently It is a great product if you know how to install it. It took me to paste and re-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedipaduraru on 08/15/2011

It's really good quality and I appreciate the price which is very good. It really protects the screen of tab, the touch response is good, no loss of clarity and light of the screen, even though it's quite thick. It mounts easy and it looks well. It lasts long and in a good shape. None. I bought few of them due to the quality and price. The screen should ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections