Customer’s impression:
excellent
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Excellent size, good quality and super cheap

posted by MaxHeadroom00 on 10/14/2011
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

The screen protector is cut very precisely. The round corners and the cutouts for the front camera a exactly as expected. The quality is good. I could easily apply the protectors without any bubbles or wrinkles. It is nearly invisible.

Cons:

The only place were one could see the screen guard is around the cutout for the front cam. Because the tiny area between the cam and the edge of the screen is too small, the protector does not hold. It doesn't peel off or anything. It just has a small round area around the front cam where the protector does not apply 100%

OtherThoughts:

Besides the small area around the light sensor and the front cam the protectors apply very good to the screen. After over a half year this area has still the SAME size as on the first day. So it sticks very good. If the screen protector would stick around the front cam as good as on the rest of the screen I would give it full points for the build quality rating.

Bottomline:

Great price, good quality, exact cut. I fully recommend it for every Galaxy Tab P1000 owner.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections