DX » Community » Reviews » Full Replacement Housing for NDS (Silver)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymodz4carz on 12/11/2012

Brought 3 of these so got a good deal on them, arrived quickly, very happy, good quality, strained round the hinges but work absolutely fine. Slighty rough finish to the casing and the bottom sides were a little sharp but gave it a rub and its fine. I use the original buttons when i refurbish consoles ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaithi55 on 04/24/2011

its very cheap and handy as i would have to buy another ds if i couldnt get another housing comes with all screws buttons etc that you need its made of very strong material was shipped in good protective packaging had to do a lot of adapting to get it to fit my ds the hinges are completely different ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPATALIM on 10/19/2010

- Looks almost genuine replacement. - Very durable, I dropped my Nintendo DS accidentally and it didn't broke in half. - No cons really. - The only cons I found, maybe, is that the casing does not EXACTLY fit on the DS. - Need a little of sanding, filing and trimming here and there. - You must have patience ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymackasmacka on 12/30/2009

Colour is almost the same and you can get these to fit the original case if you take your time (i have done a few and you can mix them) the case isnt completely the same size and there is a need for refining the case a little before fitting. buttons arent as nice to feel as the genuine ones This case ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJanniboi on 09/04/2008

Good bulid quality,I havent had to sand any part of it. the color looks pretty much like the original one. Very much parts included(all buttons,stickers and much more) its very cheap in my country these cost about 20$-25$ The size isnt exactly the same like the nintendo ds`s original case.so you cant ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAoumess on 08/11/2008

- I bought two different cases (electric blue and this one), and the silver is the one which fits the best my DS. - The color is very very close to the *official* silver one. - Came with all needed parts, including buttons (cross, power, select, start, A B X Y L R), stickers, smooth pads (hiding screws)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTANGOO on 12/07/2007

looks close to the originol ds case some cases dont fit proper fileing needed :( Just be careful with the hinges, they are hard to take apart and put back together i used a screw driver to push them out and puch them in still worth buying as dx are great and cheap , they just need to improve on the shipping ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamptor on 08/14/2007

Lowest price you can find Real good colors to choose from (in my opinion, blue is the best one they sell. red is also good) Comes with spare parts in case you wore out the controller pads Comes with an OEM looking logo, the (R) is slightly bigger but that is very minor. Silver doesn't 100% exactly match ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections