Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjinkazama82it on 10/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality. Good price. Easy of use. Cons:nothing in particular. OtherThoughts:this is a simple splitter but in new type of power supply is easy to fullfil all the old cable type, so these help me to expand the overall capacity for the old type drive, i very... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheunf on 03/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Upgraded my PC power suppy and reached to 12 SATA HDs using two of these 1-to-3 internal power supply cables and six ide-sata like power conversors (http://dx.com/p/ide-to-sata-splitter-power-cable-80050). Cons:None till now. OtherThoughts:Upgraded my PC power... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystefan369 on 11/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Cheap!!! can it get more cheap than this?! -it works when fitted correctly -splits the power -too easy to use - Cons:-sometimes the pin gets pushed out of it's socket, when you change devices, which can make your pc crash. -the socket and pins are not hold to... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrrrulo on 09/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Cheap - Works like a charm - Perfect to fit extra devices to PSU with limited conectors - Perfect for additional coolers/fans - Great quality build - Well packaged - Tested on cd/dvd/cooler no problem ... Cons:- None, at least for me ... its as i spected ... OtherThough... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysnull on 08/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works exactly as expected for splitting one power cable out into three. Great price makes this an absolute steal compared to what retail stores charge. Cons:I have nothing bad to say about them so far. The build quality of the cables and connectors doesn't see... Read more

0 0
  • posted byawdglf5 on 06/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Allows you to fit extra devices to computers with limited Molex connecters. Works great for auxiliary fans. My splitter had good electrical connections. Cons:The terminals are a little sloppy in the connector housings, but this is to be expected. OtherThoughts:H... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySaur0m on 03/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap. Allow to plug more devices to the same Power Supply. Cons:Not so good build quality. Some leads could be somewhat loose. Make sure to insert them firmly in the socket. OtherThoughts:The connectors are in a "dasy chain" configuration. That way current is... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMessolution on 05/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:NONE Cons:It is of so BAD build quality, that I have lost a HDD, because a ground lead slipped out of the pin it obviously wasn't fastend to very well, and thus one HDD smells funny and is bricked! luckily the to fans attached survived, barely.. I just needed to... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHollandia on 02/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice splitter works fine, nd easy use! qualeti is like the price.. its not worse, but ive seen better but for this price BUY it, it works now or long tome in my computer Cons:its a little bit hard to discennect the connector, it stock.. but it is possible... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLAane on 02/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This is an ok power splitter for devices with very low power consumption. Cons:The wires are very thin. I measured it to about 23AWG (0.57mm in diamater), that about max 0.7A current rating. This is barely enough to power one harddrive. A cd/dvd burner draws eve... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections