DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Buddhist Jukebox in Tibetan (5 Songs)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybodypixel on 08/19/2013

Came good packed in excellent condition. Everything works fine. Very satisfied, recommend. Jack for earphones works well small speakers too. The facts that it's a suck a small device with DC power jack makes it really powerful and adaptable for circuit benders, sound artists and musicians... Some description ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybword on 09/23/2012

It's very relaxing to listen to and the volume level is pretty loud for such a small thing. It's a nice little present for any buddhists in your life. I'm not a buddhist, but I like to keep one on my desk at work for relaxation. I never thought I needed something like this in my life until I got one.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byH0xB3n on 07/26/2012

Great stuff with nice price. The battery last longer than expected, I turn it on 24/7 on my praying desk and it still runs well after 2 weeks. 1. Clear voice on each chants 2. Includes rare chants (Vajrasttva 100 sylables mantra) 3. Very easy to use 1. No description of chant in English 2. The design ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byH0xB3n on 06/25/2012

1. Nice mantras included (This is Nyingma school incantation, isn't it?) 2. Also include mantra of Guru Rinpoche 3. Cheap but has clear sound 1. Will be better if explanation of the mantra included. I wonder what is the first mantra 2. It has 4 mantra, not 5. Cool item with fair price. Hopefully next ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoonagedaydream on 04/15/2012

This little guy is perfect. you get exactly what you pay for. several different mantras, lovely lofi sound. built in speakers or you can use the headphone jack. Also, very easy to circuit bend. the only one cooler than this was the blue one, as it had actual music along with the chants, but it is now ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byphilsouth on 07/27/2011

Amazing little box with 5 mantras for you to meditate to. Push the button to move on to the next and change volume and turn on/off with the vol wheel. Very simple, very cool. Can't think of any really, it just kind of works. Too simple to have problems really. It would be nice to have a few more chants ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWoaheh on 03/21/2011

Though there are only 5 mantras, there is some variety (short and repetitive, longer and more irregular). Pleasantly lo-fi sound quality. Quite loud for its size. None at this price. I bought this as a source for interesting sound loops for further electronic processing. The headphone socket makes it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRuttifan on 03/12/2011

Clear sound Catchy "tunes" Probably of even more use if you're a budhist The build quality could maybe have been a bit better. It hasn't broken or anything like that but it's just the feel of it that makes me wounder. I bought this as a gift for my brother and it was much appreciated. We're not budhists ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysatim on 09/27/2010

It's very good present if you have buddhist friends or people who have an interest in meditation, tibetan monks, etc... It's cheap for that kind of goods. Volume level is ok. Plastic look cheap a little. And package allways broken when I get it. It could be have a smaller size I think. And would be good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydopacustica on 08/10/2010

strong case, except the small part to hang. nice colors, great shape. a very beatiful look. tiny as well but very portable. sounds great, the plug for earphones work great. its a great conversational starter. not just to buddhist. it just have vocal tunes. but its ok. kind of mantras. maybe a problem ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections