DX » Community » Reviews » SATA Cable (45cm)
  • 5 star 24 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycjjimenezr on 11/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The cable works perfectly. Comes well packaged and easily connects to the hard drive and motherboard. I performed several performance tests and all were positive giving a good speed and good performance. Cons:None, I have not had any problems with the cable. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychobom on 04/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-The cables plastic shielding is very solid and it's possible to bend it around a lot before it would break it seems. -The cable fit nicely into the interfaces. -Speed seems to be good, it is definitely not worse than a SATA cable you would buy at your local electronics... Read more

SATA cable Sata Cable compared to hand
    0 0
  • posted byMehemedH on 04/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Perfect SATA data cable, comes in orginal packaging, it's perfect quality... Very cheap, works on all motherboards and SATA devices like HD Drive or DVD-RW drive Cons:It's impossible to find any con, it's perfect quality, price, and lenght, no way to find any co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrted on 01/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It seems well made with nice heavy duty cabling. Ends plugged into my motherboard and had drive with no problem. The length seems just right for inside a computer. Cons:I can't think of any. It would be nice for some setups if a cable with a 90-degree end were available,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfurga on 10/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1 *** Price*** - It is cheap and (so far) reliable. Cons:None so far. OtherThoughts:It's just a SATA Cable and It has been working ok so far. Its wuality is average, but I really did not need anything special to connect my hard disks. As usual, cheap prices on deal extr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywelchd on 09/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, works, good build quality pastic is of a good quality and there are no errors in the build, red, much better than the 25 $ ones at your local electronic shop, Does the job well and does not limit transfer speed in comparision. Cons:none, as it is simply... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykrogsgaard20 on 06/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is a standard SATA data cable. Quality and look is exactely like most other SATA data bables. This one is just way cheaper! I ordered this because I had to plug a hard drive into my PC, but I already had a data cable, but ordered this just in case. Is is so c... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTetraflatron on 06/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this cables does perfectly the job, and it is cheap. I was not able to make a fdifference with the other cables I have in my PC. I plugged and it works, so it's OK as far as I'm concerned. Cons:nothing special to say about it. This kind of cable works... OtherThoughts:A... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjohnmcchavs on 06/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This cables does perfectly the job, and it is cheap. I was not able to make a fdifference with the other cables I have in my PC. I plugged and it works, so it's OK as far as I'm concerned. Cons:nothing special to say about it. This kind of cable works... or does not wor... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysaviopalmieri on 08/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ It's very very very CHEAP!! + It deos well his job. + Quality of plastics is very good. + It is long enough to do its job Cons:-- it's not angled on one end, so it might break internal wires if in i tight space. -Nothing else! OtherThoughts:It's grate! for a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections