DX » Community » Reviews » SATA Cable (45cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybidegorri on 12/11/2013

Realmente económico y más que correcto, funcionan perfectamente tanto con disco duro como con unidad de DVD. Poco más se puede decir de un cable que cumple su función aparte de un gran precio. Suficientemente largos para conectar en cualquier configuración en una torre ATX con ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycjjimenezr on 11/19/2013

The cable works perfectly. Comes well packaged and easily connects to the hard drive and motherboard. I performed several performance tests and all were positive giving a good speed and good performance. None, I have not had any problems with the cable. The cable quality compared to others that I have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNewmanium on 11/01/2013

1. Great Price. Can't find anything even close in my area. 2. Good quality, the cable feels well made and has worked reliably 1. A little bit short for some cases but, I was aware of the length prior to actually buying the cable 2. I am not 100% sure what the actual throughput is on the cable This has ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykikiyo on 08/05/2013

I got this cable on 08/2011 and since I have hav no problem at all. I purchased it for a new HD to be used as a mirror to my existing Primary HD (RAID 1). - It's long enough but not too long. (20in) - the plastic cover is strong and flexible. - Personally, I like the red color as the other one is blue,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymokio on 07/31/2013

You get exactly what the picture shows, a 45cm SATA cable. Extremely cheap in comparison to local (DK) prices. I havn't experienced any cons so far. Only thing that might be troublesome to people is the length; it is fairly long, and you might want to shorten it with a rubber band or something similar.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychobom on 04/30/2013

-The cables plastic shielding is very solid and it's possible to bend it around a lot before it would break it seems. -The cable fit nicely into the interfaces. -Speed seems to be good, it is definitely not worse than a SATA cable you would buy at your local electronics store. -The red color of the cable ... Read more

SATA cable Sata Cable compared to hand

0 0 0

• posted byMehemedH on 04/26/2013

Perfect SATA data cable, comes in orginal packaging, it's perfect quality... Very cheap, works on all motherboards and SATA devices like HD Drive or DVD-RW drive It's impossible to find any con, it's perfect quality, price, and lenght, no way to find any cons, definitely I think that this cable will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrted on 01/18/2013

It seems well made with nice heavy duty cabling. Ends plugged into my motherboard and had drive with no problem. The length seems just right for inside a computer. I can't think of any. It would be nice for some setups if a cable with a 90-degree end were available, but this one worked fine for me. This ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfurga on 10/27/2012

1 *** Price*** - It is cheap and (so far) reliable. None so far. It's just a SATA Cable and It has been working ok so far. Its wuality is average, but I really did not need anything special to connect my hard disks. As usual, cheap prices on deal extreme make worthy to try these cables out It was the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywelchd on 09/11/2012

Cheap, works, good build quality pastic is of a good quality and there are no errors in the build, red, much better than the 25 $ ones at your local electronic shop, Does the job well and does not limit transfer speed in comparision. none, as it is simply a cable, you get what the discription says, just ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections