DX » Community » Reviews » SATA Cable (45cm)
Customer’s impression:
Quality BEST Firm Good price and working!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFranvillalvilla on 06/09/2015

todo bien

Impression:BEST;

0 0 0

• posted byPipo1030 on 06/03/2015

Pros: The cable works great. Comes well packaged and easily connects to the hard drive and motherboard. I performed several performance tests and all were positive giving a good speed and good performance. Cons: None, I have not had any problems with the cable OtherThoughts: The cable quality to... Read more

Impression:BEST,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byExcrementor on 05/23/2015

Just bought the sata-cable to use it in combination with a docking Station, so easy to connect with extern or intern HDD. It's true the cable is a little short, but good quality and funny colored red.

Impression:BEST,Quality,Firm;

0 0 0

• posted byKangs on 04/09/2015

Pros: Price, working as expected Cons: None

Impression:Good price and working!;

0 0 0

• posted bybidegorri on 12/11/2013

Realmente económico y más que correcto, funcionan perfectamente tanto con disco duro como con unidad de DVD. Poco más se puede decir de un cable que cumple su función aparte de un gran precio. Suficientemente largos para conectar en cualquier configuración en una torre de... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycjjimenezr on 11/19/2013

The cable works perfectly. Comes well packaged and easily connects to the hard drive and motherboard. I performed several performance tests and all were positive giving a good speed and good performance. None, I have not had any problems with the cable. The cable quality compared to others that I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNewmanium on 11/01/2013

1. Great Price. Can't find anything even close in my area. 2. Good quality, the cable feels well made and has worked reliably 1. A little bit short for some cases but, I was aware of the length prior to actually buying the cable 2. I am not 100% sure what the actual throughput is on the cable has... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykikiyo on 08/05/2013

I got this cable on 08/2011 and since I have hav no problem at all. I purchased it for a new HD to be used as a mirror to my existing Primary HD (RAID 1). - It's long enough but not too long. (20in) - the plastic cover is strong and flexible. - Personally, I like the red color as the other one is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymokio on 07/31/2013

You get exactly what the picture shows, a 45cm SATA cable. Extremely cheap in comparison to local (DK) prices. I havn't experienced any cons so far. Only thing that might be troublesome to people is the length; it is fairly long, and you might want to shorten it with a rubber band or something a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychobom on 04/30/2013

-The cables plastic shielding is very solid and it's possible to bend it around a lot before it would break it seems. -The cable fit nicely into the interfaces. -Speed seems to be good, it is definitely not worse than a SATA cable you would buy at your local electronics store. -The red color of a... Read more

SATA cable Sata Cable compared to hand

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: