DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Electric Shaver - Black + Red (AC 220V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFestus on 01/09/2014

Good overall design, quality appearance and appears well made, small yet give a very close shave even to someone with tough whiskers. The built-in battery only lasts long enough for one shave, slowing towards the end. Refuses to run when it's plugged in and charging - have to wait till it's recharged ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTataale on 04/11/2013

Very good product. Product well packaged, I have no problem. I tested it and liked it. It does not hurt the skin and is very gentle. The price is good. It was a good buy. I loved the blades reservations. I recommend.Muito bom o produto. Produto bem embalado, venho sem nenhum problema. Testei ele e gostei.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjmvdlaan on 04/03/2013

Lightweight and small, perfect for traveling or everyday use. Shaves extremely well for such a cheap device. Gives a good result even if you have a fast growing beard. Paccage contains an extra shavinghead and blade. So far, non what soever! Gets the job done every day. I'll sure buy another one, just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPROCALIBER on 02/26/2011

Nice, very well designed, with a high level of Ergonomics to fits a human hand and a man´s face. It is incredible weightless, as a feather and easy going when handling with blades working. Could comes also on 11OV or, at least, Bi-volted (11O~22O), as my whole Country was wired. Do NOT works under the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections