DX » Community » Reviews » Helping Third Hand Soldering Stand with 2X Magnifying Glass
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byerzise on 10/20/2013

Nice, that's all, arrive very quick... If I could I would send it back and look for a bigger one the quality es poor but doent mater... The base too small. and the position of the soldering in the right. not comfort for the one use a left hand to hold the solder. The hand doesn't have the rubber to make the board hard to free move. i hope it pass the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPorongus on 09/07/2013

It has a very heavy base wich makes a very firm stand for using it, it strongly holds the soldering tool and the pieces you are trying to solder. Haven´t found any yet It´s quite helpfull when you need to solder many pieces (at least 2 or 3 of them) into a PCB board, cables or other components (i mainly use it for electronic or electric components)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYenary on 12/20/2012

The magnifying glass was very well. so many postition of the board could handled by the flexible hand. A soldering place that very helpfull. a complex system that provide in one. The base too small. and the position of the soldering in the right. not comfort for the one use a left hand to hold the solder. The hand doesn't have the rubber to make the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrunovale on 12/19/2012

ótimo custo beneficio qualidade relativamente boa pelo preço,excelente para que faz eletrônica ou precisa de uma ferramenta que auxilia no reparo de peças pequenas por causa da sua lupa a base deveria sem maior pois algumas vezes ela tamba para um lado mesmo com uma placa pequena e bem leve produto muito útil para quem faz eletr&... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYaronNaor on 09/08/2011

Nice, that's all, arrive very quick... If I could I would send it back and look for a bigger one The base is too small and fall with the solder inside The over all is too small too much handles and screws The metal is too soft, you have to be careful You have to do a lot of adjustments to get it right Maybe you have a bigger one? Can you ask the manufacturer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byllasher on 05/22/2011

Good weight base Fairly useful design Useable magnifier Average build quality Screw clamp alligator clips unreliable I am quite happy with this device, although probably would have chosen to have one with a light and I haven't found the iron holder much use (too cluttered). One of the alligator clips tends to fall out, and has to be tightened rather ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections