DX » Community » Reviews » Android Mini Collectible Series Action Figure/Doll - Android 10 (Yellow)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byc0n3j1n on 01/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:nice decorative piece, arms and head moves very well and is perfect to start a collection. It's cheap and not bad to start or continue collecting originals are probably even better finishes Cons:They are resistent and won't fall off easily, but still it's a fragile part... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvga41 on 12/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's cheap and not bad to start or continue collecting originals are probably even better finishes. The shipment has arrived in good condition. Cheap compared to what they are really worth. Cons:My miniature radioactive symbol is not in the front. Lights but n... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymxmegamax on 08/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:nice decorative piece, arms and head moves very well and is perfect to start a collection. Bonita pieza decorativa, Se mueven bastante bien los brazos y la cabeza del juguete, perfecto para iniciar la coleccion. Cons:the arms of the robot are made of another material th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byr3in89 on 01/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This model is cooler than the others simply because it shines in the dark!!! To make it brighter I've just used one of my DX flashlight and put it on his face and 'recharge' his brightness. You can see his green light even with the room lights on, but it will eventually g... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections