DX » Community » Reviews » Wind Powered LED Light for Vehicles (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 26% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 58% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 5% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBochtenkoning on 04/29/2013

It comes with a LED light so it will last a lifetime. It is also relative cheap and if you're keen on mounting lights everywhere on your motorcycle or car this is defenitely something you will like. You can say it will increase your visibility in the dark but I think that is not really why it is made. Build quality is poor. One of the little turbines ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykannanmanickam on 12/18/2012

Its easily be fitted without any hardwork. And very attractive while on the move. Very light weight. cant able to withstand at higher speeds. Should be used with vehicles going at max 60KMPH. And the lights are not bright.. visible clearly only at nearest distance ie atleast from 20 ft Very attractive .. Cheap... And looks great while attached to vehicle.... Read more

0 0
  • posted by1000Gbps on 11/03/2012

+ Easy stickable to bicycle handlebar + Works as expected - Propeller is easily detachable by hand. Just pull it out with only two fingers - Needs relatively high speed of the bicycle to starts working - A bit cheap imho Buy a couple of packs, disassemble them, remove the propellers and put small walkman wheels on them, wire all their + on one chain ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylex19l on 06/01/2011

Very beautiful and a wonderful toy for my car which I have already set. It looks at high speed and slowing down, just gorgeous. Many envy you and want the same myself, but we nakie not for sale. You can put on any part of the body and adjust to the mood of wind. I can not say that the product is bad, he still likes me, because I placed it on his car.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjewboy86 on 05/03/2010

great free of poewr Light, strong glue, holds tight, can be ajusted to the sides (180 degrees) stoped working on my scooter after 2 weeks. looks and feels cheap. cant check if it gets eanught wind before you glue it. you must be carful not to glue it where there is no eounoth wind. full light at 40 Km/h :) great for side light so cars will see you at ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydigjones on 12/30/2009

It realy works , it sems to be very nice on the car. Can decorate very well and dont need eletric so you dont have to make holes in your car. can be adjust for best performance......................... dont have cons , its like in the photo. its seems just fine............ could be in grey color with primer than you put your car ink and will be great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAsteli on 06/02/2009

Real easy to install, pop out your old incandescent lamp and replace with the LED. Good for as reversing lights. Not to bright, they shine to weak for use as LED lights. Like I said above, they are pretty expensive. Build quality is good, none of the units have failed me yet. I'm using them as reversing light, the are not so bright as a incandescent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRally on 03/30/2009

-Very useful -No batteries needed for usage -Very bright, red and blue color LEDs -Visibility of vehicle is increased -Noisy! Especially when traveling more than 10 mph. Place it where the noise wont bother you much Very inexpensive and useful. You can now be safe in knowing that you are contributing to saving the environment by using a device that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrealista87 on 12/16/2008

does not require batteries!! If breath on wheel the fan runs easily and start to enlighten the red led and then blue. the effect that you create is very beautiful, i put it on the car and when run more than 40 km / h the light is very easy to see at night. i do not know if the police of my country i will stop for a control........... but i hope not!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoesaw on 12/02/2008

Lights up very brightly. Looks high-tech and more expensive than it really is. Lights up only when traveling faster than 25km/h. Light visible only at night. Not suitable for every part of the car due to air flow and aerodynamics. Can only find out by trial and error. Once stuck, unable to change position because adhesive is for single use only- also ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections