DX » Community » Reviews » Wind Powered LED Light for Vehicles (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 24% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 59% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 6% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• very nice effect light

posted by realista87 on 12/16/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

does not require batteries!!

If breath on wheel the fan runs easily and start to enlighten the red led and then blue. the effect that you create is very beautiful, i put it on the car and when run more than 40 km / h the light is very easy to see at night. i do not know if the police of my country i will stop for a control........... but i hope not! This light does not require wires or installations simple difficult.The blue light is more visible red light!!!!!!

My friends also want them this light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the Wind Powered LED is ADJUSTABLE For a better position!!!! ok ok!!

Cons:

After a bit of time it seems that the fan has become more noisily..... but perhaps is only my ear. In practice it is impossible to hear the sound when you walk, because when we fastest there is no case to noise. i hope that the glue is very resistant, or risk of may be straying light!There are particular problems, all is well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OtherThoughts:

wonderful!!

Bottomline:

i am very happy of my purchase, this object is what i wanted to on my car, to give you a bit of life in more and it better!!!!!!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections