DX » Community » Reviews » SMA Connection Cable with Female Plug (4-Pack)
  • 5 star 8 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypashka4v on 09/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is very useful for my radio-electronic projects on my master courses. it was tested on frequencies up to 3 GHz. May be it will be work on frequencies more than 3 GHz. Amplitude nonlinearity is near 1 db on 1MHz to 1 GHz. Cons:I had not a big problems with u... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAnaDidyk on 04/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Their are exactly what I was searcing for. Theyare very very usefull to Antenna proojects: for example amateur radio projects (Radio Direction finding projects) or wifi projects, to build a lot of thing that you could watch on the internet. They are very stron... Read more

SMA DIY Pig SMA DIY Pig
    0 0
  • posted bycrizr on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice quality, nice finish. Cabe comes pre-stripped and tinned, ready to solder. Heat-shrink tubing on connector end. Comes with pressure washer and shake-proof washer. Cons:Bought by mistake thinking they would be RP-SMA, for adding external antenna to wi-fi gea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTweaker1 on 12/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Price. There is no way somebody else can beat this price! I have seen these for 12$ each! -Quality is quite good. The coax cable quality is pretty good (teflon core). It does not melt when it gets too hot, like cheaper cable does. -Ideal when you want to run... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikeham on 06/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:local price was $9.75 for just *one* of these! No complaints about quality. Good packaging, and even had plastic caps supplied. As the signal wire is already soldered, I didn't have to do anything at all Cons:none whatsoever OtherThoughts:I used just *one* out... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStinkynnov on 06/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Quality connectors with tinned 10 cm (4 inches) coaxial leads. Comes in a plastic bag. Cons:Can't cay anything. Oh yeah, annoing 500 characters, 500 characters, 500 characters, 500 characters, 500 characters, 500 characters, 500 characters... OtherThoughts:Actually, pictu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhallic on 02/18/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice and cheap, comes in a 4 pack plastic baggy. Used one to add another antenna mount to my Fon router. Cons:Need to have some soldering experience. It'd be nice if you could just hold the end where you wanted it to connect and it magically attached itself, but it does... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydraggonfly on 01/20/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really high quality Connections. even came with protective covers. Wire is pre-tinned and pre-stripped, so it makes life easier to work with. Cons:The pictures don't show this clearly, but the inside of the connector doesn't have a pin (Female). Not really a c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byttalbot on 11/26/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent quality, especially when you consider the cost. Arrived intact, neatly packaged with protective caps. Very useful for any UHF/VHF project, such as WiFi external antenna conversion, RC Tx antenna conversion, etc. Cons:Absolutely no complaints. OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywebmind on 12/01/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:nice and simple connector, modded my accesspoint with it. Cons:cable was a bit long for my purpose, but I can imagine that being a good thing aswell OtherThoughts:good for adding external antenna support to accespoints. Bottomline:good buy for everyone who has... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections