DX » Community » Reviews » 2-LED 3-Mode White + Red Light Fog Bicycle Lights - Black (Pair/2*CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byionutepure on 07/07/2014

the quality of the rubber is quite good, it makes them more or less waterproof. It's super easy to mount them on the bike and to take them of. It really does what is suppose to - signaling to the cars from traffic. they get dirty quite easily so you need to wipe them from time to time. but that's not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystephf1 on 06/30/2014

Made of fairly good quality materials, very bright from my test you can see them from 100m away, easy to use, easy to access battery compartment to replace batteries. Without turing them on you can't tell which one is the is the red LED and white LED light. The mounting is very simple which allows for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bych35c0 on 06/30/2014

I've been using these for a year and a half with the batteries included and they still work as bright as before. they're really easy to put and take off. the switch is really easy to use (I use them always on, not blinking, so it takes a little more time to switch them on but less to switch off). they'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFilipides on 06/25/2014

I think the product is a must have for everyone who does not have light on their bicycle. Price is more than OK. Cheap enough to be in everyone's drawer and to be used when needed. One light white for front and other red, both also with blinking mode to conserve power. Have not tested if waterproof, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroythefox on 06/24/2014

hangs on almost any spot needed. flicker light shown far enough. waterproof...dustproof...shockproff... I've ridden with this lights in parks,offroad and more. works !!! white light & red light !!! light and easy to operate. still need to replace battery once or twice a year. also good for runners ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUsmanZaman on 06/18/2014

Very good lights and very useful. It was difficult to choose but i think, a good choice. The front light has white flash and the rare light has red flash, with three different blinking stylles. The lights can be easily attached and removed from the bicycle, no need of screws or screwdrivers. Can easily ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrios1975 on 06/03/2014

It is a very good product. The material used in the production is of excellent quality. The intensity of the lamp is quite satisfactory. It also has three possibilities of programming time that the bulbs remain acesas.O battery consumption is not high. Now I'm safer while doing night rides with my bike ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byViniG on 06/01/2014

the first pro is that the lights are black as my bicycle making the lights are not seen. other pros are tiny, are bright , easy to install , waterproof and have 3 modes right now I have not found any, maybe........................ the use of two batteries cr2032 and the silicone seems to go breaking ... Read more

Rear light Rear light Rear light Lights Lights Lights Lights Lights Lights

0 0 0

• posted bygolanyoni on 05/27/2014

Very easy to use. Very cheap. Lights are very bright. (I just opened the package and the battery is new). There are 3 modes - on, blink and slow blink. The button on one of the lights has to be pressed with determination, but it works all the same. The rubber band that holds the light onto the bicycle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygz234 on 05/12/2014

Easy to connect to bicycle. Very nice for children's bike. Low energy consumption. Good light at night. Good price. My son loves it. On/off button is a bit difficult to press for small children. I'm really happy with the purchase. Good value for my money. Bright light, low energy consumption, doesn't ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections