DX » Community » Reviews » 2-LED 3-Mode White + Red Light Fog Bicycle Lights - Black (Pair/2*CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Good product cool Great product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybsirote on 02/11/2015

Brighter than I was expecting. They are small and seem to be durable. Putting them onto my bike was easy and no problem. They don't fall of either. They came with batteries. Note that the lights, while bright for their size, are not going to compete with more expensive bike lights. If you want to... Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bydxfatal on 02/03/2015

Pros: small, slick, easy to mount, bright for being so small, cheap Cons: have to click through 2 blink modes to get from on to off. Probably possible to improve the weather resistance. No big issues in other words!

Impression:Very good,Small;

0 0 0

• posted byangelvilu on 02/02/2015

Las luces son geniales tiene muy buena calidad y por ese precio están muy bien, viene una blanca y la otra en color rojo y tiene modo normal, modo parpadeo y modo parpadeo más lento. Las recomiendo mucho para cualquier ciclista.

Impression:Very good,Good product,Small;

0 0 0

• posted byjcdg67 on 01/31/2015

pros pequeño y practico contra las baterías duran poco

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byBartenstein on 01/31/2015

Jsem spokojený s Led světly, velice dobrá svítivost, obsluha a taky odolnost.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bysauva on 01/30/2015

Pros - Super cheap - Well built, sturdy - Small - Easy to use Cons - Nothing. You can't get anything better than this one for the price range. This is hands down the best pair of low-cost bike lights you will find and nothing comes close. I've bought over 5 pairs to this day (for myself and as I... Read more

Impression:Very good,Can't get any better;

0 0 0

• posted bynestpas on 01/30/2015

they are my favorite bike lights. very compact, discrete and easy to install and remove at anytime. when the battery is full they are quite bright (as bright as a small light like this can be). its a very handy safety item.

Impression:Very good,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byEsequeva on 01/28/2015

Light and easy bicycle light set. Increases your visibility from all traffic directions, giving an extra safety. If you are looking for a light that illuminates your path, these are not your choice. However, if you are an urban cyclist and you want a very light bike lights to be seen for use (as... Read more

Impression:Good product,Good minimalistic bike light;

0 0 0

• posted byEdubh28 on 01/27/2015

Gostei muito! ótimo custo beneficio!

0 1 0

• posted byacaldero on 01/27/2015

Cuando los recibes parecen pequeños, pero una vez puestos se adaptan muy bien y quedan muy discretos. Cumplen bien su función, que es señalizarte. No esperes que iluminen una zona. Ha tener en cuenta que si tu buzon es de ranura pequeña, te toca ir a buscarlo a Correos, porque no les cabe y te el... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections