DX » Community » Reviews » 2-LED 3-Mode White + Red Light Fog Bicycle Lights - Black (2PCS)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Useful perfect Good product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymegahenriques on 01/17/2017

One of the lights (red) was come without batery, after change everything goes ok. I have some fear about the elasticity of the rubber.

Impression:Very good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byevolution536 on 01/09/2017

Pros: Headlight and taillight, both very light and handy. Cons: The taillight arrived broken, the plastic anchor for the silicone band is not very robust.

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 3

• posted byhaha_5297 on 01/04/2017

Does the job, not sure how long the battery lasts, and probably not worth replacing.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 3

• posted byVojtaNemcu on 01/04/2017

2 years in use and work just perfect!! I am still surprised that there was no batery changes required!

0 0 3

• posted by10329940 on 12/26/2016

Good product which is doing what it should do! Only LEDs are weaker, but it's enough to be visible on road. It has 3 functions and batteries were included which is good. It has description in my language :D (many languages there). BE SAFE! BE SEEN!

Who wants to be visible on the roads! Who wants to be visible on the roads!

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by1444211 on 12/14/2016

Can be easily attached to bicycle. Nice lights. Looks to be build like they could handle some outside weather with silicone like rubber cover and all. Seems to be using the same chip as all the other things with blinking modes. Nothing wrong with that. White light of mine had almost flat battery,... Read more

Impression:good,Bright,Perfect size;

0 0 3

• posted byBrunoNF on 12/12/2016

É bem prático. Fácil de usar e de instalar. Já comprei 2 pacotes e utilizando 2 na parte da frente da bike e 2 na parte de trás os carros também conseguem enxergar.

Impression:Bom Produto;

0 0 3

• posted byBrunoNF on 12/11/2016

É fácil de instalar, e já vem até com as pilhas. É emborrachado e pode ser usado em dias de chuva. Para andar entre os carros, instalando dois desses fica show de bola!

0 0 3

• posted byRicvmo on 11/17/2016

estou usando a mais de 6 meses e continua funcionando normalmente. Único problema é que veio só uma bateria tive que comprar . Mas é um ótimo produto e chegou rapido

0 0 3

• posted by9031606 on 11/10/2016

pros-price i but for 2.60$ strong and durable material (silicon ) it's fill very nice in hand and on a bike very bright,and are works with 2 battery ,not just 1 . cons i don't have .i will buy one piece for my parents :)

very bright in the dark very bright in the dark very bright in the dark very bright in the dark

Impression:good,Very good;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere