DX » Community » Reviews » 2-LED 3-Mode White + Red Light Fog Bicycle Lights - Black (Pair/2*CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good perfect Good product cool
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydk-spiffer on 09/23/2016

Seems like a good product. They look nice. Good Quality. The light has 3 settings: constant light and 2 different settings that make it blink - it's done by cliking on top of the bicyclelight, it's the same button that turns it on/off. Fits different sizes of bikes, easy to put on the bike, easy... Read more

Good product Good product Good product

Impression:Very good;

0 0 2

• posted bymag400 on 09/15/2016

Pros: Product exactly as described. Really straightforward. Cons: No fault with product or service.

Impression:good,Very good,Fantastic!;

0 0 2

• posted byJKxxx on 08/22/2016

Small, simple, practical and above all cheap. The luminous intensity in small dimensions really very good. 3 lighting modes. still shines. flashes quickly. flashes slowly. For the low price definitely great.

Very practical Very practical

Impression:perfect,Very good;

0 0 5

• posted bytcohen on 08/22/2016

Pros: Very easy to install. You can carry it in your bag and install on the bikes without using a screwdriver or plastic sockets that could break easily. Cons: I afraid that I will run out of batteries while I am not using it; The buttons can be pressed by other items while stored in a bag.

0 0 4

• posted byisikisik on 08/11/2016

Pros : Unbeatable price, and do the job perfectly ! Cons : No

Impression:perfect;

0 0 1

• posted byilkerwin on 08/10/2016

Functionally it provides the needs more than enaugh. It could be little bit cheaper i think.

0 0 0

• posted by10372587 on 08/09/2016

Unbelievable chip and great product. I put a couple of this on children bike and they love it. Safety first.

Impression:perfect;

1 0 0

• posted byviccabfer on 07/31/2016

buena calidad

0 0 0

• posted byriki1972 on 07/30/2016

pros: genial cons:ninguna

0 0 0

• posted byfaquilini666 on 07/27/2016

Bought 5 units , of which 2 did not come with the white working flashlight , I had to buy batteries . But the price is worth it .

Impression:good;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere