DX » Community » Reviews » Premier Fish Food (260g)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymmutumm on 10/19/2012

-It floats, this is great because this is great because all the food is eaten on the surface and nothing is lost in the background.!!! -dont leave the wather dirty -good price -all my fishes liked, escially the american ciclids! -much cheaper than famous fish's foods. -all my fishes are healthy none, It's the third pot I buy there could be a bigger ... Read more

SKU: 51738 Premier Fish Food (260g) SKU: 51738 Premier Fish Food (260g) dealextreme.com SKU: 51738 Premier Fish Food (260g)
    0 0
  • posted byfimmig on 08/13/2012

Bought this for my Oscar Cichlids, and they like very much! Buy this if you want nice cheap and easy fishfood! Every fish keeper should buy this food now! All my friends are using it! Took them 5 minutes to get used to this kind of food, plus it floats! no mess! Floating food is the best No cons for this item, it is the perfect food!!!!!!!!! Have buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafaach on 05/02/2011

- Price - Quality - Protein level - Floating Not at all. - Switable to medium and big fishs. - The Protein level is 52%, very much compared with the others cichlid food's, Sera and Tetras, has something arround 48%. - The food is floating, this is very important, the food not goes to ground. - Provide this food to my American Cichlid's, and they loved.... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections