DX » Community » Reviews » Super-Strong Rare-Earth Square RE Magnets (30-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Strong strong magnets! fiddletoy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalfx91 on 05/30/2015

Pros:really strong small square magnets, ok price, really nice to use to hang things up on magnetic surfaces. Cons:nothing if you want some small strong magnets buy these!! good buy!

Impression:strong magnets!;

0 0 0

• posted byAdriVsl21 on 05/07/2015

Pros: Very strong magnets, good quality, you can play with them other use it in a magnet table. It works very good and are very small. I recomend it Cons: Nothing Other: Nothing

0 0 0

• posted bynestpas on 01/30/2015

they are quite strong, very useful to attach anything to metal pannels or to play with I just wish they were a bit cheaper... next time I'll try some more affordable options to see if they beat this one

0 0 0

• posted bygaryamort on 10/31/2014

Getting a large pack of magnets is great - provided weeks of entertainment for the kids even with the inevitable losses! Kids loved making structures.

Impression:fiddletoy;

0 0 0

• posted bycbianchi on 10/02/2014

I like this product.

Impression:Strong;

0 0 0

• posted bydbarizo on 01/31/2014

They are very strong for their tiny size! The 30 pack has enough to let your creativity fly a bit. After regular use, some of the cubes chipped a bit on the edges and corners I keep them at my desk, near my computer, monitor and phone, with no ill effects even after months of use (Be careful, I A... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byManhuawang on 11/10/2013

Strong magnets that stick to stuff strongly (as they should). You can solder these and not demagnetize them (just what I needed). No cons worth mentioning. You probably should not eat them. Of course everyone would like to see them cheaper. Used these for soldering onto charging leads for sized... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydreijer on 08/03/2013

-Shape, you can use them in any way.... -strenght, they are realy powerfull and attract eachother from great distance...... -price, they are realy for how many you get!..... -the silver coating comes off but this is because of the strenght of the others. -they are sometimes hard to get off but to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynoeldiego on 05/29/2013

Tiny, strong and well-built magnets. All of them look-alike each other perfectly. Can be used as magnets on a board to hold photos or notes and things like that. They are really, REALLY strong for their size. None so far Nice for teenagers and adults whom likes to play with stuff and things. Must... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlackRabbit83 on 01/27/2013

- very strong magnets - packaging was very good - because of their cubic form, they can easily be used in 2D or 3D forms - (very) small size -> hard to handle -> easy to lose - pretty expensive - Because of their size (and my big hands), I glued them to other items. Combines best of both me... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: