DX » Community » Reviews » Super-Strong Rare-Earth Square RE Magnets (30-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
High Quality as described small Strong strong magnets!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygymmorty on 01/28/2016

I've had these on my fridge for 3 years now and they are still keeping heavy items on the fridge! Pros: So many uses! Holding up heavy items. play games with them. use them as toys! Cons: They can be hard to pull off the fridge lol.

Impression:High Quality,as described, small;

0 0 0

• posted byRSupp on 08/25/2015

As described, small, strong magnets. The 10 year old is having a lot of fun with them.

Impression:as described, small,strong magnets!, strong magnets. Hrs of fun;

0 0 0

• posted bydrinxx on 08/01/2015

Helped me retrieve a $90 pair of scissors that were stuck behind a counter ledge for 2 years. I tried everything to get the scissors out of the thin gap they were stuck deep behind. I had pretty much given up hope on retrieving them. But then I got these awesome magnets. I stuck three of them on... Read more

Super Strong - High Quality - One Of My Best DX Purchases!!

Impression:High Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byalfx91 on 05/30/2015

Pros:really strong small square magnets, ok price, really nice to use to hang things up on magnetic surfaces. Cons:nothing if you want some small strong magnets buy these!! good buy!

Impression:strong magnets!;

0 0 0

• posted byAdriVsl21 on 05/07/2015

Pros: Very strong magnets, good quality, you can play with them other use it in a magnet table. It works very good and are very small. I recomend it Cons: Nothing Other: Nothing

0 0 0

• posted bynestpas on 01/30/2015

they are quite strong, very useful to attach anything to metal pannels or to play with I just wish they were a bit cheaper... next time I'll try some more affordable options to see if they beat this one

0 0 0

• posted bygaryamort on 10/31/2014

Getting a large pack of magnets is great - provided weeks of entertainment for the kids even with the inevitable losses! Kids loved making structures.

Impression:fiddletoy;

0 0 0

• posted bycbianchi on 10/02/2014

I like this product.

Impression:Strong;

0 0 0

• posted bydbarizo on 01/31/2014

They are very strong for their tiny size! The 30 pack has enough to let your creativity fly a bit. After regular use, some of the cubes chipped a bit on the edges and corners I keep them at my desk, near my computer, monitor and phone, with no ill effects even after months of use (Be careful, I A... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byManhuawang on 11/10/2013

Strong magnets that stick to stuff strongly (as they should). You can solder these and not demagnetize them (just what I needed). No cons worth mentioning. You probably should not eat them. Of course everyone would like to see them cheaper. Used these for soldering onto charging leads for sized... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere