DX » Community » Reviews » Super-Strong Rare-Earth Square RE Magnets (30-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydbarizo on 01/31/2014

They are very strong for their tiny size! The 30 pack has enough to let your creativity fly a bit. After regular use, some of the cubes chipped a bit on the edges and corners I keep them at my desk, near my computer, monitor and phone, with no ill effects even after months of use (Be careful, your millage ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byManhuawang on 11/10/2013

Strong magnets that stick to stuff strongly (as they should). You can solder these and not demagnetize them (just what I needed). No cons worth mentioning. You probably should not eat them. Of course everyone would like to see them cheaper. Used these for soldering onto charging leads for different sized ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydreijer on 08/03/2013

-Shape, you can use them in any way.... -strenght, they are realy powerfull and attract eachother from great distance...... -price, they are realy for how many you get!..... -the silver coating comes off but this is because of the strenght of the others. -they are sometimes hard to get off eachother,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynoeldiego on 05/29/2013

Tiny, strong and well-built magnets. All of them look-alike each other perfectly. Can be used as magnets on a board to hold photos or notes and things like that. They are really, REALLY strong for their size. None so far Nice for teenagers and adults whom likes to play with stuff and "build"... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlackRabbit83 on 01/27/2013

- very strong magnets - packaging was very good - because of their cubic form, they can easily be used in 2D or 3D forms - (very) small size -> hard to handle -> easy to lose - pretty expensive - Because of their size (and my big hands), I glued them to other items. Combines best of both worlds:... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPsychopauser on 01/16/2013

Super-Strong magnets, with square shape. Really fun to use and good for creating different 2D or even 3D structures on your fridge. Very strong magnets, can be a little bit hard to separate. They are a little bit small to work with them. Magnetic fields can be as**les sometimes... Nice ones to do simple ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byavisadeh on 01/10/2013

Well this is a nice gadget that I doubt the usefulness - The product is good but very tiny and almost invisible if you use only one, if you used some of the magnets together it is visible. I have to take care not to give it to kids and keep it far from their site. The price is very expensive - My opinion ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytsegall on 01/04/2013

The magnets are tiny and so do not use a lot of space on the refrigerator. How ever these are the srongest magnets I have ever used so they are perfect. Fantastic pull to size ratio. Non. Could not find anything wrong with it. The magnets are tiny and thusly can not hold to many layers of paper on the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypoppinfresh on 01/03/2013

Very strong magnets. Great for our metal garage door on the inside of our main floor. Acts as a notice board now with the magnets. This square version is much easier to pry apart, as the disc style seems to get a lot of comments on being unable to pry them apart Smaller then you would think. which means ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bykbrozio on 01/01/2013

+Inexpensive +Strong +Seem well made -Very small I have to say they’re not as strong as the magnets you’d find in a hard drive, but they’re close, especially considering their size. They are fairly hard to get apart, but part of that is due to their sizes, being so small it’s hard to get a good grip ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections