DX » Community » Reviews » Super-Strong Rare-Earth Square RE Magnets (50-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNewElvis on 12/18/2013

I need those magnet for crafting and they work just fine. For their size, they are really stong. One magnet can hold up to 8 pages on my fridge ! The fact that they only work on two of their 6 side made them really easy to separate from each other. Wow they are small ! Even if the dimensions are states ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhudsonalves on 08/23/2013

Produzidos apenas para pequenas brincadeiras, a quantidade de imãs é muito boa, a fixação deles nem se fala, pela quantidade o preço é justo. é difícil definir o lado positivo e negativo deste produto, para utilização em projetos o melhor mesmo é... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJohnPrice on 07/09/2013

Great little magnets, 50 does not seem like very many when you're holding them in your hand. Quite small. The cube shape is great, makes them easier to remove from the fridge etc. compared to flat magnets. Very powerful! They're small, but that's fine because they are so powerful. Seems like a good deal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySiftah on 06/19/2013

Very small little magnets and extremely strong for their size. They can hold themselves together in a loop or in a variety of shapes and can be quite difficult to prize apart. One of mine came with a chip in it, but apart from that the quality is good and the regularity of the shapes is fine. I use them ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byshawndc on 04/25/2013

There are no flaws, what you see is what you get. Powerful enough to be useful in a number of projects. This is not a con but pay attention to the measurements. These cubes are SMALL! The photo makes them appear larger than they are. I would not call these "strong" magnets. I don't have a gauss ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDoneBySimon on 01/11/2013

-They are strong, but that is considering their size. Don't expect too much of it. -They don't have sharp edges, nice finishing -When you have 50 of them, it isn't that bad if you lose a couple of it. Because they are small, it can be hard to detach them from a metallic surface. But than can be considered ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamedar on 11/29/2012

Ordered magnets. everything well came practically in time, it is very glad. To all company and workers many thanks, good luck and prosperity. Is ideally suited for an attachment of notes on a refrigerator door, metal doors, children's boards and so on. By means of magnets it is possible to lift metal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDiehard47 on 10/09/2012

Very strong cubes, one small piece has a power of two or more regular size fridgemagnets. Well made quality product with fine, extra smooth polished finishing. All pieces look the same, no individuals. All cubes have a perfect shape with uniform silver coating. So strong that sometimes hard to get single ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStevenJ13 on 09/03/2012

50 pieces great for home office or anything else realy heaps of fun to just play with on its own surprisingly strong many uses a few of them are not in a cube shape (chipped corners) small pieces so be careful around small children and might be easy to lose 1 or 2 of them over time hard to separate single ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfifik87 on 08/20/2012

fifty pieces package is sufficient for anything where you need magnets ( mostly for home whiteboad ) strong magnets, it is hard to separate them when you get them out of the package ( this is most important thing when you ordered a magnets ) small dices, you can easily lost some of them one or two "... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections