DX » Community » Reviews » Super-Strong Rare-Earth Square RE Magnets (100-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcosmaiarech on 06/14/2014

durable; you can do many and many things with it; estimulate your imagination; very relaxing toy; no need of maintenance; can buy many packs and do great forms not good for kids; very tiny parts; can be dangerous for TVs; can damage eletronics stuffs; There is no manual to help users to create form or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMIBO on 02/18/2014

Magnets are really strong, and by arranging them together in right way you can them even stronger and hold almost everything. The ability to assemble them into big or small magnetic sheets in different shapes an sizes is a really great thing. The silver coating on each magnetic cube has started to peel ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAllgoodnameRgon on 07/05/2013

They are very very strong magnet. They are also very shiny so they're nice. I got them to give as a gift, and the person who received them liked them. They are REALLY REALLY strong. They are cheap. They were even cheaper when I bought them :) They are so tiny! Make sure you don't let them around when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWiwiy on 05/08/2013

It's very cheap. It is really fun to use them for anything Are very strong, they attract so amazing They generally have a good finish The size, are very small, but that you need to consider before buying It would be a good idea to come along with a guide to explain several things about them (composition,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byheinriger on 03/14/2013

They are fun and very useful. I use them alot in lessons to keep me concentrated. Half of them are on the fridge to hang up photos. The are very strong, so you have to concentrate to pull them appart. There are no cons, quality is perfect. I would appreciate another shape of magnets. Maybe zylinders ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndariel666 on 02/23/2013

Very strong magnets, very fun to play with! I have other rare earth magnet toys and this one is one of the best. Formin a chain only one cubic can hold the weight of all the others. Sometimes it is a bit hard to get them in shape, but this is general physics and not product related! The price is a bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypingtaf on 01/25/2013

Fantastic to keep your hands busy while thinking about a problem. I used them a lot at work. Left them available at the corner of my cube and many people stop by to talk with me and start messing up with my magnet sculpture. Great purchase for social talks. Some had the corner a bit damaged A bit pricy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrakenZ on 01/01/2013

Strong magnets, all of them have the same shape, except a few damaged ones. strong magnetism, Im gonna have to see if they have any larger ones. a couple of them seem to have a weaker magnetism than the others, a couple are also damaged, got pieces broken off them. buying one of these every order or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykorlee on 12/11/2012

Nice, easy to use, magnet. I really don't know how much more really can be said about magnets..? I intended them to be used in the bottom of miniatures, but they are a little bit too thick to that. maybe the others will be good, as soon as they arrive! Could have checked the measurement before, My bad.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRACHELgrace on 05/05/2012

-Easier to use and more durable than the disc Rare Earth magnets. -Good for fridge magnet -Fun toy if like to build various shapes -Weak for Rare Earth magnet -Tendency to chip is less than the disc variety -50 pieces may not be enough if want to use for building varieties of shapes. -Another reason ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections