DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Timer Remote Switch Trigger for Panasonic FZ-20/FZ-20K + More (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymichalB on 03/22/2013

Simple to use, works on Panasonic FZ 200. Batteries included - the remote is ready to use immediatelly Very usefull light on intervalometer: the green light warning starts 3 sec before each shutter release (when the light turns red) Permanently on :-( I believe the display itself does not drain batteries too much. But having dedicated On/Off switch ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydujo on 02/22/2013

Works as expected, simple to use, well built. No on/off button, to turn the device off batteries have to be removed. 399 images limit. It works great with my Panasonic m4/3 camera, it is very well built and easy to use. The manual is ok, and after few minutes of getting to know the device you are ready to go. There is an option to set the length of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWrecker56 on 05/13/2011

Works with the Panasonic GH2. Comes with a useable manual in real English! Cable is robust but soft and flexible. Manual shutter button works without batteries. Comes with batteries in the box. Manual button didn't work when I got it. The soldering for the connections to the button was shoddy (cold soldered) and one of the wires wasn't making the connection.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections