DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Timer Remote Switch Trigger for Panasonic FZ-20/FZ-20K + More (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymichalB on 03/22/2013

Simple to use, works on Panasonic FZ 200. Batteries included - the remote is ready to use immediatelly Very usefull light on intervalometer: the green light warning starts 3 sec before each shutter release (when the light turns red) Permanently on :-( I believe the display itself does not drain batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydujo on 02/22/2013

Works as expected, simple to use, well built. No on/off button, to turn the device off batteries have to be removed. 399 images limit. It works great with my Panasonic m4/3 camera, it is very well built and easy to use. The manual is ok, and after few minutes of getting to know the device you are ready ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWrecker56 on 05/13/2011

Works with the Panasonic GH2. Comes with a useable manual in real English! Cable is robust but soft and flexible. Manual shutter button works without batteries. Comes with batteries in the box. Manual button didn't work when I got it. The soldering for the connections to the button was shoddy (cold soldered)... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections