DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Timer Remote Switch Trigger for Nikon D90/D5000 (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 12 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byolivierk on 04/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Works well: I had no problems at all. - Quite intuitive: you can understand quite easily how to change settings and all (but even so, there is a good manual, clear and everything) - Quite flexible (first delay, interval, exposure time, number of exposures, ...) - With... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlfonsoArjona on 03/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A good remote switch will all the features you'll need for timelapses, interval, or whatever you have in mind. You can specify delays, shutter's time for BULB modes, number of pictures to take,... Cons:This remote lacks of a power switch, so when you remove th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywaira1 on 07/12/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:excelente producto.. muy practico para su nikon.. yo lo uso en una d90, aun estoy experimentando, espero sacar mayor ventaja con la experiencia Cons:aun no tengo contras, podsria contener algun soporte para que el cable no cuelgue de la ficha OtherThoughts:muy u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjacordoba on 06/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap, easy to use, 100% compatibility with my Nikon D90. Barato y sencillo de usar. Compatible con mi Nikon D90. Buenos acabados. Display con luz para momentos de poca luz. Cable suficientemente largo, Cons:Nothing for my. Nada que añadir si se usa a nivel basico.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarommae on 06/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:He utilizado el temporizador en la Nikon d3200 y funciona perfectamente. El display se ve con claridad y te permite apagar el sonido cuando está en marcha. Cons:Algunas veces no hace bien contacto con la cámara y tienes que moverle el conector, pero... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeliasfb on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's WAY cheaper than the Nikon's one. It does exactly the same thing. You can program a delay, interval, duration, number of shots, etc. It even has a backlight, so you can see everything under no-light conditions. It's built is quite simple and mid-quality.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalehillebrand on 01/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Easy to use. - feels solid. - does exactly what an intervelometer should do. - it allows you to take long exposure photos going beyond the camara limits. Cons:- no way to turn it off when you are not using it. OtherThoughts:the 5100 has an built-in intervelo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byOscarUY on 11/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good remote trigger , works great with Nikon d3100. I can't find these on Uruguay. Battery last long time, since i dont change them at any time. Cons:would be good to have handle or a little hook otherwise you must let it down on the floor during long tim... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypcesario on 04/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Great product for making timelapse movies, I tested it with my Nikon de d3100 and works perfectly well. -Easy to program and understand. -Good packaging and good english manual. - Price: really very good price product, great offer. -Build quality is excellent... Read more

1 1
  • posted byAhvipiss on 02/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The best price for a intervalometer I've found so far. It also does everything as expected on my Nikon D3100. Cons:I think that the plastic of this remote is not so quite bad, it is lightweight and not too thin, but the wire is really bad. It broke after few uses so I h... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections