Perfect for portrait or for macro.
I bought it just because it was so cheap that it worth a try.
Later I used it in an outside portrait session.
I was amazed how it can give you that little extra point you need sometimes in the face. You'll need a person to direct it if you're using it for portrait photography.... Read more
It reflects the light from all kinds of lightsources, artificial, natural and by that I do mean the sun. It is foldable as you would expect and very compact.
It has a nice little bag with a cord so you can tie it to your other gear. It is too compact!
Actually it's tiny, the only big part is the hole ... Read more
Good for macro, close up portraits...
Suits perfectly on my nikkor 18-105, sigma macro 50mm/f2.8
For this price it's perfect in every way. Nothing for now!
Maybe only word "Large" in the title. It sounds confused, although dimension are written in specification. The carrying bag was stuck with ... Read more
Easy to bring and fold, good reflective properties for it's price range. Light weight, simple bag. Cheap. Non really, maybe quality but couldn't expect more for this price. Usefull item for any photographer, highly recommended! I've used it now on serveral occations and found it as described. Dosen't ... Read more
I bought two of those. One for each of my camera bags. I have a large camerabag for when i really go for a shootout and a small camerabag for when i think i could maybe see something worth shooting. none really Nice reflector, very easy to handle because it is fitted on you're cameralens. But still usable ... Read more
- Very good material used that looks like it would last
- The metal ring that is sewn into the reflective material is sturdy and gives the reflector the tautness. - The silver and gold colours on the opposite sides are reflector are clean and are of the correct tone.
- when folded, it fits neatly into ... Read more
Not too big. Can be mounted on the lens. Very compact when folded so it fits nicely in the equipment bag with all the other little things that might be needed on a photography trip. The reflection is great and one can choose between cooler or warmer fill light. Great for fill light on flowers, insects ... Read more
It comes with a handy bag and its quite foldable to a small package. The reflections came very natural and clear. I found the size a little to small for more than small items to photograph. Its not usable for people. also the hole in the middle could not be sealed, so there gets much light you probably ... Read more
- Great price for a professional light relfector board.
- Fantastic dual color reflection for warmer or colder temperature light reflection.
- Great quality, strong spring when twisted to retract, will last a life time.
- Folds neatly into a bag and takes up very little space in your SLR bag.
- Light ... Read more
portable. With the Hole in the middle, you can attach in your lens for macro shots. Good for reflect your flash light too. and:
- Easy to use
- good construction none! none! none! none! none! none!none! none! none!none! none! none!none! none! none!none! none! none!none! none! none!... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.